Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

FlyPhan

Status
Not open for further replies.

PokemonPow

Hey guys, I've taken up my FlyPhan deck I went 2nd with on a BattleRoad last fall. Here is the deck

4-2-3-1 Flygon Lv. X RR
3-3 Donphan Prime (2CL/1HS-3HS)
1-1-1 Nidoqueen RR (TR-RR-RR)
2 Uxie
1 Azelf

4 Pokémon Collector
3 Bebe's Search
4 Rare Candy
3 BTS
2 PONT
2 Seeker
2 Expert Belt
2 Warp Point
2 SSU
1 Palmer's Contribution

6 Fighting Energy
3 Double Colorless Energy
1 Psychic Energy

Strategy:

The strategy is simply to get Donphan and/or Flygon as fast as possible, then setup Nidoqueen and more Donphans and Flygons.

Cards and quantities you might want to wonder why:

4 Pokémon Collector: This is for getting as good starts as possible.

2 Seeker and 2 SSU: Because the pokémon in this deck have free retreat, both of them can be Seeker'd. SSU is for if I can't retreat, or have used a supporter that round etc.

1 Psychic Energy: For free retreat for Nidoqueen.

1 Nidoran TR: If I start with Nidoran, I can search out pokémon with it's attack.

So, what do you guys think of it?

Looks good, have you considered mew prime so that you can use donphan's attack if it gets sent to the lost zone? May come in handy if you have no way of getting a donphan out straight away. Just a thought, other than that nice deck

Do you really think I should use 4 BTS?
I don't, because I need 5 Candies to evolve to flygons and nidoqueen very fast.

5 candies? lol 4 you mean.
No leave it as 3 BTS, 4 is too much, just turns into a dead card.
4 Rare Candies are fine.

Well, just saying, the amount of all that VileGar and trainer locks out there. You basically cannot use a Trainer card the entire game which is such a pain.

If he's use using a speed deck, he has to risk it, and hope opponent doesn't start with spiritomb.

Though that's too risky isn't it? Guaranteed is better than hope when you're against trainer locks, and he already has enough Rare Candy to evolve all of his Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back