Foil rare and reverse-foil rare of the same card in one pack?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Skitty, Jul 13, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Skitty

Skitty New Member

I oppened a pack of MD yesterday and got a foil Phione and a reverse-foil Phione. (Both of them being the Evo Wish one)
    Is it normaly possable for you to get a foil and reverse-foil of the same card in a pack? or was it just a shipping error? Either way, two Evo Wish Phione in one pack is fun.:thumb:

2. Jason

Jason New Member

its possible to get it.

i got a pachirisu normal and a pachirisu rev foil in the same pack.... so yeah.

3. EeveeLover

EeveeLover Member Services Administrator

I have had that happen several times, although, not on such a popular card. I have had it a couple times with Darkrai's though.

4. Skitty

Skitty New Member

Ok, that's all I needed to know. Thanks.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008
  5. The Phenom1993

The Phenom1993 New Member

It has been happining for some time now.

I remembering finding 2 macargo from DX once.

6. Brawler

Brawler <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

I got 2 Dialga in a MD pack.

7. Skitty

Skitty New Member

I'm surprised that is hasen't happened to me before then. Since I've got 3-5 boxes of each DP set and 1-2 boxes of each other set for a while.

8. Jason

Jason New Member

I think I got 2 Lunastones in a LM pack like 2-3 years ago...

9. The Phenom1993

The Phenom1993 New Member

It has been happining to me all the time. It was very very very common in DP.

10. TheDarkTwins

TheDarkTwins Active Member

This can happen, however, I would rather get 2 different cards most of the time for my RH and Holo/Rare. If you think 2 cards in the same pack is weird, the e-card sets you could actaully pull 3 of the same card (Rare/Holo/RH). It is pretty weird pulling the same card that it supposely hard to get 3 times in one pack.

Drew

11. Sandslash7

Sandslash7 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

I've pulled multiples every so often.

Most notably in the Expedition set when I got 2 Gengar H/RH and 2 Feraligatr H/RH in 2 packs out of 4.... (i.e. 1 Gengar pack, 1 Gatr pack, 2 other packs.)

I also pulled 2 Tyranitar Expedition H/NH in one pack as well.