FOIL TV Reoprter...going on Tuesday, final offers please... !

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by irwinmalek, Jan 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. irwinmalek

irwinmalek New Member

I came accross a copy today, and it is in my set. BUT a friend of mine has one or two more, So if I get a good enough offer here, I will trade/sell my copy. So.....that's about all I have to say.

Please note, I am not in any desperate need to sell/trade away this card, as it's MY only copy at the minute, so I may not trade/sell it at all, depending on how good I think the offers are.

It IS Mint though.

Thanks,

imc@cardFAQs.com

I need most useful cards like Rayquazas, Amphys, Delcatty, etc.. :)

EDIT: Just looking for one or two copies of stuff like Rayquaza EX, Delcatty or Blaziken and 1x TV Reporter foil may be yours... :)

EDIT: I've now got myself a copy, so this one is ready to be traded. Looking for a deal involving at least 1x Rayquaza EX. Thanks!! I'll post who's getting it on Tuesday.

QUICK!

Last edited: Jan 18, 2004
  2. RainbowRichards

RainbowRichards Active Member

Well, that is one card I'm looking for - LMK if you would consider a RH TV Reporter for one of my sealed collector Tins! :D

3. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

I could also use 3 er 1. Check our list to see if anything catches your eye.

4. spookees

spookees Active Member

yup....me too! i need several (you know we should all just post our names on one list for reverse holo tv reporters, it would make it easier) =) ;)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2004
  5. RainbowRichards

BTW - I don't need it nearly as bad as bjj! If I get it, I'll just offer it to him for some of those ADV/P promos ;)!

6. penguin_master

penguin_master New Member

Hi! This is a card i would like to have. I believe you have 2 cards that you want from me, Torkoal and Wailord? (Torkoal I have 3 of) I can give you something else if those aren't enough, maybe a dragonite EX and a few copycats? LMK, as My RH collection is near done. (I haven't listed them all though.)

7. Perfect0ne

Perfect0ne New Member

Check out my list- Ill trade big for it! I can offer 2 Ray ex if you want with others too!

8. blaziken

blaziken New Member

9. Oak

Oak New Member

If you want people to bid for it, put it on e-bay. If you want to trade, there are a lot of people asking for it on their trades (including me) so I don't understand this post, unless it is "Here I have it, but I am not sure that I am going to trade it". It reminds me on a guy who waived with the Prerelease Raichu on the PTCO forum, but that's another story.

I'll ofer you a car and a house for it, and yes LEGO is manufacturer of both. LMK :)

Last edited: Jan 4, 2004
  10. irwinmalek

irwinmalek New Member

Lol... I can't be bothered with E-bay to be honest.

Anyway, some very interesting posts, but I don't have time to go through everyone's lists, so can you please make some actual offers.. :)

11. RainbowRichards

:confused: Mine was an actual offer (perhaps a trifle low :rolleyes: )...

12. irwinmalek

irwinmalek New Member

Oh yeah, sorry... If you don't mind though, I think I'll wait and see if I get any more offers. Perfect0ne's proposition seems particulary nice, although it wasn't an actual offer...

13. penguin_master

penguin_master New Member

i can give Wailord, Torkoal (up to 3), You choice of Magcargo ex, Latios ex, rayquaza ex (on it's way to me), and a Dragonite ex.

14. Oak

Oak New Member

Hey Rainbow, what is your offer compering to mine: a car and a house? And if you get accross one, would you rather make BJ 1/3 happy, or me 100%? Just kidding. About BJ, not about a car and a house though. :)

15. RainbowRichards

Well, BB, compared to all the work you had to put into building those Legos, my offer is a pittance :).

irwinmalek - no problem!

16. spookees

spookees Active Member

a house? a car?wailord,torkoals, tons of ex's? AND LEGOS?!!!! holy cow i would jump all over that offer !!
    no one can top that!
    ;)

17. blaziken

blaziken New Member

wat cards r u looking for in particular ?

18. irwinmalek

irwinmalek New Member

Perfect0ne: As I said previously, sounds interesting... Can you make an actual offer though... :)

penguin_master:: Interesting too, but I thought we'd already worked out a deal for those cards by e-mail...?

Oak: Lol...

Blaziken: I'm looking for multiple copies of useful deck cards, e.g, Delcatty, your name, and Rayquaza EX... I'll also consider cash offers, if they appeal to me :)

LMK guys...

19. blaziken

blaziken New Member

i have latias ex , amphros , magrgo ex , mewtwo ex 4 , wailord ex 2 , raichu ex , dragonite ex , aggron ex , kaptops ex , garvidour and garvidour ex , shiftry r/h and holo , holo energies name which type u want , armalado r/h , magnium , holo expedition , rosilia , cradily , salable holo sandstorm , swapert holo , 3 zangoose , tyranbitar , sahrpeedo , pikachu promo , expedion amphros , energy trans sceptile , lizard poison sceptile , town of volenteers , r/h seer , r/h mastr ball , prof elm , r/h lanets net search , promo darkness energy

20. irwinmalek

irwinmalek New Member

Blaziken, can you make an offer with those cards please.. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.