Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

For Internationals Players That Have Invites to Worlds by Rankings!

TcgPlayer2006

As you known go to Miami is really more cheaper than go to Orlando from any place of the World and the advantage is that you have Greyhound going out from the Miami Airport to the Hilton in the Walt Disney Resort for only 20-30 dollars. I will be taking the bus the 14 August in the morning, aproximate time 4.00 am or 6.00 am arriving to the Hilton 9.00 or 10.00 am so think about this!
Will you spend 1200 dollars to go to Orlando or 700 for go to Miami and 20-30 for go in bus to the Hilton in Orlando? Players or just people that will arrive the same day as me at the Miami Airport please PM me to go together in the same bus. Seeya!

Actually, you may be right about flights about South America to Florida, but from Europe, it doesn't matter if you fly to Miami or Orlando. They're both around 800 euros, which I suppose is 1200 dollars.

Heathrow/Gatwick to orlando direct is around $1800. Not going that way not ever!

Even with a stop the typical ticket prixe is $1300 Gatwick to Orlando via Newark.

There are some bucket shop tickets at around $1000 I believe but buying those for a whole family is tricky.

Must check the miami flights again. As Fireborn notes Miami was not offered as a cheaper alternative when I booked the flights for the family a month ago.

I hope that those that can get a cheaper flight do so. Worlds is supposed to have an International flavour to it :D

Our tickets Amsterdam-Orlando were $1500 3 weeks ago.
A cheaper option was available around $1350, but I paid for the extra costs to fly with another airline.

Back