Foreign Card translations site needed

Discussion in 'Random Topic Center' started by ilikegengar, Dec 2, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. ilikegengar

ilikegengar Member

Hello,

I'm sure this is obvious to most, but where can I get an English translation of a foreign card? I know if I have a foreign language card in my deck I'm suppose to have an English translation outside my deck. Where can I get this translation? My problem starts with: I'm not even sure what this translation is called!
    And if I had an English version of said card to put outside my deck for translation, I'd have that English card in my deck.

Thanks so much for any help.

2. Jason

Jason New Member

theres card dex on the gopokemon site?

3. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

4. ilikegengar

ilikegengar Member

Thank you Mew*!!
    Do I just need to print out the text? I don't need the photo of the card, correct?

again, many thanks.

5. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

Not a problem! You do not need a picture or anything. Just the text. I actually don't think you are allowed to use a scan of the card as your reference. I recommend storing your reference in your deck box until you play the card.

6. SD PokeMom

SD PokeMom Mod Supervisor Staff Member

you _cannot_ use a scan or image of the card as a reference. the only tournament-legal reference is a printout of the text from the Card-dex, or a local-language copy of the card outside the deck.

'mom

7. Heatherdu

Heatherdu New Member

And if you ever do use the local-language card as your reference, I suggest putting it in a different sleeve so that it does not accidentally wind up in your deck.