Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Found my old trading card collections, some help with analyzing?

kamelinnahka

Hello to all,
Well im little bit lost right now, just found about 250 different kind of collecting cards from the garage and storage rooms, and now i need think what to do with them.. I was thinking MAYBE to sell them? (if any worth). I havent seen these cards maybe over 15 years, so im little bit lost right now..

I think i need somekind of help the analyze these trading cards. What are good to sell and what are useless. Or put these back to storage for other 15years^^

Where is the right place to ask some help with these cards? can somebody help me to analyze these? and if this is not the right place to ask, where i could find some help with this issue, thx alot!

First you'd have to identify what set they are from. Using the set symbol located on the bottom of the card, use the Gallery http://pokegym.net/gallery/index.php to help identify the set the card is from (scroll to bottom for older sets).

From there it'll be easy to figure out what card you have.

Good sells are often the Holo cards (in the early sets these were the first X cards), then come the Rare cards (they have a star "*" in the lower left hand corner next to the card number/number in the set), then Uncommon cards (these have a diamond) and Common cards (these have a circle).

From there you can get a feel by searching on the web by the name of the card and the set it came from - Base Charizard or Team Rocket Dark Raichu for example.

Once you know the set and card, you can always ask here

First you'd have to identify what set they are from. Using the set symbol located on the bottom of the card, use the Gallery http://pokegym.net/gallery/index.php to help identify the set the card is from (scroll to bottom for older sets).

From there it'll be easy to figure out what card you have.

Good sells are often the Holo cards (in the early sets these were the first X cards), then come the Rare cards (they have a star "*" in the lower left hand corner next to the card number/number in the set), then Uncommon cards (these have a diamond) and Common cards (these have a circle).

From there you can get a feel by searching on the web by the name of the card and the set it came from - Base Charizard or Team Rocket Dark Raichu for example.

Once you know the set and card, you can always ask here

Okay thanks alot! this help me to get started. Let see what i come up against with.. I did look couple of youtube videos and forums, and find out that there are couple of ways to identify more rare cards from others.. like star in the bottom corner, 1st edition mark, 1999-2000 edition?, stamp error cards? and so on.

But i will ask more ensure from here if i got some problems to understand the card real value.

Back