Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Friday at World's!

PokeGym

We're setting up for Worlds, happy to be here & we'll start bringing you all the news we can print!Here is our first tip -- swiss rounds for the grinder will be the usual 30 min, but swiss rounds for the main event will be 40 min.

ujnxZioJEcmwcq4bVlwAvyxe_500.jpg

Welcome

More...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks so much for doing this I wish I was down there,but with this I will feel like I'm there..:thumb:
Don't leave out any details...:lol:

That's stupid that they made it 40 mins per round for the main event, but left it as is for the grinder. The LCQ would have been a little less of a donkfest had they changed the time there too.

we got a lot of New England players at worlds, so i am rooting for the NE players, lets bring this one home.

Good luck to any of the Ohio players down there! Bring the big hardware home to the Buckeye State!

Good luck to everyone and all of our Canadian players both in the Grinder and the Worlds. I won't mention any names cause I might leave someone out and that would be very, very bad! We trust you all know who you are. We'll be here cheering you on and glued to the internet all weekend.

"We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand." - Dr. Randy Paush

Greetings from Team Alberta:thumb::thumb:

Speaking of Canadians at World's .... I just got sent to me a few pictures from fellow Canadians. Check it out>>>

Edit: If you can't see the attached thumbnails, here's a link to the pics in the Gallery:

Looking busy! Troy's World's pic 1.

Behind the scenes. Troy's World's pic 2.

Da Room! Troy's World's pic 3.

Attachments

• Troy Worlds Pic 1.jpg
    Troy Worlds Pic 1.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Troy Worlds Pic 2.jpg
    Troy Worlds Pic 2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
According to Troy: "Masters are playing in 2 rooms and from what I hear they will top cut the top 8 from each room. There are lots of g&g variants. I have played 2, 1 empoleon and 1 eve. I will update more later round 5 is going to start."

If i was a thief, i would love to steal the technical equipment in that picture. Good work, keep posting pics :D

Back