Fuel Line (Modified... EON)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by nikePK, Oct 15, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nikePK

nikePK New Member

Alrighty, I've liked Raichu ex for a while, and I've seen maybe 1 deck that can run him somewhat effectively. I built this to kind of take advantage of a few things, Raichu included. Plus, I have a bunch of these cards at home, so its actually feasible to build. Anyway, here it is, strat afterwards.

Fuel Line

||| POKEMON ||| - || 21 ||

4x Mareep (thundershock)
    4x AQ Flaafy
    2x Exp Ampharos
    1x AQ Ampharos
    4x Elekid
    1x Electabuzz
    3x Pikachu SS
    2x Raichu ex

||| TRAINERS ||| - || 20 ||

4x Professor Birch
    4x Desert Shaman
    4x Professor Oak's Research
    2x Elm's Training Method
    3x Switch
    3x Dual Ball

||| ENERGY ||| - || 17 ||

17x Lightning energy
    -------

K, so there it is. Ideal start... gotta be Elekid. You just sit him up there and he's like a mini-gardevoir. This allows you to just PILE on the energy allowing for multiple Energy Connects with Ampharos to whoever your active is. The problem wiht the deck isn't getting the stuff out, that's easy, its the lack of healing AND almost all of my pokemon Discard when the attack... not so great. I'm thinking maybe add Pichu for that nice attack, plus he can evo and such... but I need a solid attacker who doesn't need to discard. I'm thinking of another Ampharos aq, he's real nice in this. Doing 50 and putting an energy to someone on the bench preserves your energy and flows very well with Energy Connect.

Any help appreciated, thanks guys.

2. Joe Monkey

Joe Monkey New Member

I would take out the professor Birch and duel ball.
    And put in some moo moo milk and my be pokemon fan culb.

3. penguin_master

penguin_master New Member

If you need to do damage you could try RS Linoone. you only have to worry about getting heads at least the first time and you have 40 straight away, plus 40 more for each additional heads.

4. JohnnyBlaze

JohnnyBlaze New Member

Nike PK - I alos love Raichu Ex. Not many people like playing with alot of EX's with the take 2 prizes rule and rightly so. But I have found that Aerodactyl-Ex combos great with Raichu. It covers Raichus weakness and can use Lightning Energy for both of its attakcs. ALso Mysterious Fossil is great under the new rules. Its up to you. You may not want to run 2 more EX - Pokemon but if you can find room. Add in 3 MF's and 2 Aerodactly-Ex. The auot confusion for 1 energy and 10 damage is not to be taken lightly especially under the new rules. Sure you can use Switch, Warp Energy, Warp point, etc. But just auto confusion and plus 10 damage for 1 energy is great.

5. plaidlesspez

plaidlesspez New Member

How did this topic get reincarnated? Oh well...

I'd use some Zapdos. They cover your weakness very nicely. My friend uses them. It annoys me when all I use are Hariyama and Omastar, and everything he has beats me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.