Fun Blissvire deck!

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Prize_Card, Jan 17, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

I'm just posting a deck that im using before the new (OWNEGEHAXOMFNOBBQONMYHAMBURGERPLZ) set comes out.

pokemon 18

3 elekid dp
    3 electabuzz delta
    2 elevtivire dp
    1 electivire sw
    1 electivire level x
    4-4 blissy

Trainers: 23

4 celios network
    3 tv reporter
    3 holon mentor
    2 castways
    2 stevens advice
    2 TGW
    2 warpoint
    2 strength charm
    1 switch
    1 TSD
    1 NM

Energy: 19

11 electric
    4 DRE
    3 boost
    1 cyclone (love this tech)

If you dont know the strategy, try to start out with a blissy get energy loaded on him from discard and start beating everything down while drawing 2-3 cards with electabuzz.. then when ur blissy is about to get knocked out, or if u need more dmg warp point and use electivires intense voltege to bring the energy you need to electivire (including DREs and scrambles) then go for a knock out.. fun deck works effectivly, 4-0 with it so far.

Last edited: Jan 17, 2008
  2. piñata

piñata New Member

What!!!!

Did u test this against a red face paint deck like garydos because i have no idea that this can beat a good blissey or G&G:thumb:

:thumb:
    I think it would lose to my sandslash u know double weakness and everything

:lol::lol::lol:

Also why not run the motor drive electivvire for tech

3. pokeball S

pokeball S New Member

Thats one awsome deck

4. holoncastform

holoncastform New Member

:lol::lol::biggrin:your deck looks great, i just like having at least one castform inthe deck. :biggrin:

5. kristi

kristi New Member

:pokeball:=added something and watch out for GG but this is the winning/best list :thumb:- just a tad inconsistant :frown:

6. piñata

piñata New Member

WHY ADD IN POTIONS IT IS JUST A DEAD DRAW

7. Prize_Card

Prize_Card New Member

Thanks for the comments guys!

ICMN, stop posting replys in my threads!!! (haha just messing with ya) But so far yes, this deck can beat blissy, but it would have a hard time against GG. With the weakness and stuff, there is a possiblity that your random deck could beat this one, lol.

Pokeball s, Thanks for the comment!

Holoncastform, thanks for the comment! is it possible that the only reason you want me to put in a holon castform is because your name is holoncastform? I don't think I need one in here, everything takes electric energy.

Kristi, Thanks for the deck modifications! I'll probaly switch it now that I've seen a winning deck, I like some of your ideas Ill update the deck! By the way, the deck isn't inconsistent for me, I ussualy have 2 buzzes out turn 1 or 2 giving me 2 extra cards a turn setting me up around turn 3 or 4.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.