Fun Little Psychic Deck

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Tyranitar666, Oct 10, 2003.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tyranitar666

Tyranitar666 New Member

Ok, this makes for an interesting idea that JUST MAY WORK.

4 Gastly
    4 Haunter
    3 Gengar
    3 Mewtwo EX
    3 Wobbuffet
    3 Skitty
    3 Delcatty

16 Psychic

4 Oracle
    2 Fan Club
    4 Juggler
    3 Copycat
    4 Switch
    1 Town Volunteers
    3 Hyper Devo Spray

This list is very basic and very weak...I am SOOO sure theres infitely better ideas out there...this just gets the theory in the playing field for some others to tweak. Drop a Gengar and power up a Mewtwo EX or a Wobbuffet out of no where. WICKED stuff. Plus you beat Gardevoir pretty easy with this...Blaziken would give you fits more than likely, as would alot of decks, but it seems fun and may be viable. I dont know. If anyone wants to test it for me,a s I have other decks to use, please feel free to, just post results.

2. Broken Lizard

Broken Lizard New Member

One problem stands out immediately: Hyperdevo is not MF legal.

3. Tyranitar666

Tyranitar666 New Member

It isnt? No big deal, I added it out of desperation for lack of 4 cards. Um...we add some form of healing...whatever works best is fine...jeeze, Ima ctually saying Moo Moo Milk...god I feel like a certain random now... -_-

4. Pidgeotto Trainer

Pidgeotto Trainer New Member

You could use the Undersea Ruins+Lure Ball combo which would do just about the same thing as Hyper Devo Spray. I too thought about Gengar since he is the only Psychic not weak to Psychic(more specifically Gardevoirs) that could do double damage to Gard. (Dusclops places counters) I thought Gengar would still not be able to do enough to combat Gards but your list I think could work.
    Doesn't fit exactly to the Gengar plan but Wynaut is a good starter for Psychics.

5. Tyranitar666

Tyranitar666 New Member

Nah, dont bother with Lure Ball Undersea Ruins...the devolving concept was a small tweak as I was under on cards, its not needed and not worth the effort IMO.

6. Dek

Dek New Member

since there are so many verisons of the Ghastly set, exactly which set is the Ghastly family from?

7. Tyranitar666

Tyranitar666 New Member

Um, no friggin idea...ive never BUILT this deck, merely thought of the idea :p Oh ho ho -_-.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.