G,C,P it has NEVER lost

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by sleep lock, Jul 16, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sleep lock

sleep lock New Member

POKEMON:20
    3xRalts SW
    2xKirlia SW
    3xGallade SW

2xPalkia GE
    2xPalkia lv.X GE

2xCresselia GE
    2xCresselia lv.X GE

2xBaltoy GE
    2xClaydol GE

TRAINERS:25
    4xBebe's Search
    4xRoseanne's Research
    2xPOV
    1xTGW
    1xTSD
    2xNM
    3xPremier Ball
    4xRC
    4xSwitch

ENERGY:15
    8x:psychic:
    5x:fighting:
    2xScramble

Stategy: 1.Have Gallade as active then sonic blade
    2.Palkia Restructure get sonic bladed pokemon as opponents active
    3.Cressy Moon skip and take two prizes(Gets them ever time)
    PS if They dont send up Cressy switch

Last edited: Jul 16, 2008
  2. lestatxxx

lestatxxx New Member

Complete the deck 60 cards and strategies o close treat. Read rules.

Lestat ~

3. sleep lock

sleep lock New Member

sorry accidently hit enter

4. rerisenphoenix

rerisenphoenix New Member

Please post a strategy or I'll have to close your thread. Thanks

5. sleep lock

sleep lock New Member

it should be good now sorry for inconvenience(sorry if spelled wrong)

6. pokeball S

pokeball S New Member

you should use the md cressy and pp or strength charms so cressy x can knock out a poke after being sonic bladed

7. sleep lock

sleep lock New Member

cressy uses full moon dance

8. Killax

Killax New Member

It looks good, and it's nice that this deck has never lost. But this topic is quite useless without more instructions of how to play the deck and how many battles you've played.

If you continue to win after 60+ battles with this deck I would consider using it at a major tournament ;) a.s.a.p

EDIT: Now I like the idea here, thing is that Moon Skip does 40 dmg and the opponent's pokemon should have 50 left because of sonic blade, I don't know what kind of opponents you face but they even have a choise witch to switch with Restructure so this tactic seems a bit wobbly to me... Nontheless Gallade can do fantastic things, I would however use 4-2-4 of them.

9. sleep lock

sleep lock New Member

use cressy full moon dance to move one damage then moon skip for 40 and ko

10. ninjachris96

ninjachris96 New Member

gallade without gardy is NOT good. put in gardy and take out palkia... 4 switch and no warp point??? come on.

11. ShuckleLVX

ShuckleLVX Active Member

Ninjachris: Removing Palkia would destroy the basis of this deck.

Throw in an Unown P to make sure you have that damage counter you need to move. Also think about Pokeblowers come next season.

12. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki New Member

Switch is needed for Palkia.

Your deck's main flaw is energy acceleration. Don't expect to have enough energy drops to power up Cresselia easily.. once Cresselia goes down you'll be left in a bit of a predicament.

13. sleep lock

sleep lock New Member

i took out 2xScramble 1xPremeir ball 1xSwitch added 2-2 aerodactyl too make it DP-ON

14. G-Dog4377

G-Dog4377 New Member

Maybe you could try a Moonlight Stadium to limit your opponent's options for what to Restructure for. Then you could use Unown Q to help the remaining Pokemon's retreat costs. I'm just thinking about this because it seems to me like there will be times when you won't have the Switch at the crucial moment. I'd think you'd use at least one of them when you put the Lv.X's into play. I also think DRE would be a useful play here as well since you are mainly using Sonic Blade and wouldn't really be using Psychic Cut that often. It would give you an extra turn to attach energy to Cresselia. Just one other thing to consider in that regard would be the older Gardevoir that attaches Psychic energy from the deck for 2 damage counters. It could do good work with Cresselia Lv.X.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.