G.G. DP-on

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by dreamdemon, Jul 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dreamdemon

dreamdemon New Member

Hello out there. Im taking this deck to play in the grinder at worlds tell me what you think.

Pokemon=20

1x Cresselia Lv.X
    2x Cresselia GE
    1x Cresselia MD
    1x Gardevoir Lv.X
    2x Gardevoir SW
    2x Gallade SW
    3x Kirlia SW
    4x Ralts SW
    2x Mewtwo MD
    1x Mew SW
    1x Seviper GE

Trainers=22

1x Time-Space Distortion
    1x Professor Oak's Visit
    1x Moonlight Stadium
    2x Dusk Ball
    2x Felicity's Drawing
    3x Roseanne's Research
    4x Team Galactic's Mars
    4x Team Galactic's Wager
    4x Bebe's Search

Energy=18

4x Multi Energy
    14x Phy

The plan with this deck is to get cresselia and ralts built up while using mew , mewtwo ,or seviper as bate. once they are built up, use gardy to attack first then if you have moonlight out switch with cressi x to hit with 40 get the knockout and two prizes. this deck has a win to lose sat. of 15 wins to 5 losses.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2008
  2. nnaann

nnaann New Member

Another possibility is to play 3 Gallade. Abuse Sonic Blade, then once that is KO'd bring out Cresselia Lv X to KO. If they don't have a Physic weakness, use Plus Powers

3. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

Wait your going to play this in the grinder when the grinder is HP-on. Why? If your going to the grinder then might as well use everything you can.

4. dreamdemon

dreamdemon New Member

well i decided to go a head with the dp-on because to me it is better that way. if i was what should i use?

5. homeofmew

homeofmew Active Member

GG/Poleon is going to be hard to play with out DRE.
    Heck it's gonna hard without DRE/Scramble period.

6. Kajo Okira

Kajo Okira New Member

Meh just means back to where we have to learn to charge up stage two quickly. I am guessing a lot of stalls in next season.
    Though i do agree you will be playing people with doubles and scrambles in their deck ready to be abused. I don't know how easy that will be.

maybe
    -2 psychic energy
    +2 dre

7. lucario_revenge

lucario_revenge New Member

man exclude 2 mewtwo and put in 2 absol ex to move 3 damage counters to defending pokemon and knockout with the cresselia lv.x and take 2 prizes

8. dreamdemon

dreamdemon New Member

i would if i had them but i dont. i took out three energy and put in 2 d.r.e. and one scramble. does anybody think that will help?

9. mario1

mario1 New Member

If you are going to the grinders abuse the DRE and scrambles more than that but personally I don't think Cresselia is a strong sidekick run Plox it is more effective than GG so 3x Gardevoir and 2x Gallade with 1x Gardevoir Lv.X.

Also:
    -2 Mewtwo (It's not good without the LV.X)
    -1 Mew
    -1 Seviper

Add:
    +2 Chatot
    +2-2 Claydol Line

Do not use TSD lean towards Night Maintenance because of claydols draw power and TGW.

With this and the energy change and playtesting this deck should do Okay!:thumb:

10. sandy4123

sandy4123 New Member

use kazam or dusknoir. theyre good

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.