G&G Help

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by bonslypwns, Jan 19, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. bonslypwns

bonslypwns New Member

What does a good list that works look like? Or one incorporated with GE. Thanks!:p

2. FriedBlaziken

FriedBlaziken New Member

a list with absol seems to work for other people. but i like mine with furret or stantler

3. Weedler

Weedler New Member

Maybe make your own list, buddy?

4. bonslypwns

bonslypwns New Member

I have made one...

4 Ralts DF (Sleep)
    2 Kirlia SW
    2 Gardevoir SW
    3 Gallade SW
    2 Gardevoir Lv.X
    4 Stantler SW
    1 Cresscelia GE
    1 Cresscelia Lv.X GE

and other stuff

I was just wondering what starter worked best with it.;)

5. pichu bros. rox

pichu bros. rox New Member

furret> anything else :thumb:

6. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

2 gallade is good enough so you don't need to play 3. Use SW ralts because it doesnt' have x2 weakness and it has 60 HP. 2 gardy lv. x is also too much so take 1 out and add in a gardy pk or sw. Stantler and chinling are the best starters for the deck. Absol is the worst because it's true you slow your opponent down you are also slowed down because you don't have a starter to help you set up. And furret is a S1 so it is very bad if you can't get it out. I like the cesscelia line.

7. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

Furret is great, Stantler is also great if you want dont want to take some risks.

BTW I think that if it's in ge Phione probably would be the best starter for this deck, along with 2 Pachirisu to reduce mulligans and get rid of tools. If you use these I would also use the PK Ralts for Teleportation Burst.

8. Lucario EX

Lucario EX Moderator<br>Fanfic Contest Host

I tried Furret, it didn't really work. Chingling/Chimecho seems best.

9. Fox McCloud

Fox McCloud New Member

Don't listen to her.

I play a 4-2 Furret, and it works well. Absol is pretty solid also(as everyone else has said).

10. Lucario EX

Lucario EX Moderator<br>Fanfic Contest Host

Don't listen to him. Absol is too luck-reliant, as it doesn't help you set up at all.

11. moza

moza New Member

Don't listen to either.

There is no "best version" of a deck, there are good versions and bad versions.

Make your own list, POST IT IN THE *insert cuss word of your choice here* DECK FORUM, and fix it accordingly.

12. Ignatious

Ignatious New Member

I have come to think that the Furrett version of Gallantry is supirior to the Absol version. Furrett helps the matchups for quick decks such as Banette and Blissey (however this statement is not limited to those decks). Furret also helps against Absol, in the fact that you can pull cards to specifically counter Absol. The fact that you can pull two cards in itself are enough to negate Absol's discarding. Absol can only be better when Furrett isn't drawn and played by the second turn. That's when your speed is shot, your pokemon are cut, and your hand is blown away.

13. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

How can anyone have anytime to charge up a cress lvl X? Against any good deck gallade would not stand for more than 2 turn, and if you waste time charging up a cress, u can't charge another gallade up!

14. Darkwalker

Darkwalker New Member

Scramble charges a Gallade up in one energy drop...

Last edited: Jan 23, 2008
  15. bonslypwns

bonslypwns New Member

When I have really everything needed, I can power it up everynow and then, so I can then get a damge off Gallade, put it in their pokwmon, hit for 40, KO. 2 prizes. Then I just telaportation.

16. Mew

Mew New Member

I play both Furret and Absol.
    Most of the time you will open with Absol, and then about t3 you can use Furret.
    It worked for me.

17. bonslypwns

bonslypwns New Member

I'm not that kind of luck sack... lol
    I played with absol. Got dominated, I couldn't get anything going, I couldn't draw, it was horrible. I much rather
    Stantler>Absol