Energy-15
6 psychic
2 scramble
4 DRE
3 Fighting

Thanks in advance to anyone who bothers to help :thumb:

Last edited:
Err, 2-2 Furret, not 4-2

Lake Boundary is just asking yourself to get owned, throw in 2 Charm/Pluspower instead. Maybe 1-1 Latilock or Cress/X instead of the 2 extra Sentrets

Some poeple play 4 Bebe's instead of 4 Celio's for shuffling power.
I understand the extra Sentret, becuase if it gets KOed early you can pop out another one.
-1 Sentret
-1 Psychic Energy
+2 Warp Point
-4 Celio's Network
+4 Bebe's Search (Mysterious Treasures)
-1 Oak's Visit
+1 Prof. Birch (Power Keepers)

you want extra cuz you want to start with it. but i am gunna go 3-2 furret. and i dont think i need bebes, cuz i have a couple of tgw or the opponent has one in the discard. and ill do -1 sentret and oaks for +2 warp. im not taking out any psychic as they are usually prized. and no prof birch cuz i usually have a hand of over 6 cards. claydol is there for when i dont. but thanks as i will use a couple of these. and yeah, lake boundary is gunna be switched with 2 pluspower. or should i use 2 battle frontier instead?

why Stevens over POV? i might take out claydol tho, cuz i seem to have more then 6 cards in my hand most of the time. i might add a couple or crystal shard

Last edited:
I'd play a stadium like Charchar said, because you rely heavily on DRE and Scramble.
You might want Bebe's Search instead of Celio's Network for shuffling power. You might want some Call Energy (Majestic Dawn), so if you start with a lone pokemon and your opponent goes second, you won't get KOed 1st turn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back