Gallade Deck

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by gargoyle131, Sep 26, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gargoyle131

gargoyle131 New Member

A deck I've been thinking about using Gallade and Dusknoir.

Pokemon: 22
    4-1 Chimeco MT

3-2-3 Gallade SW

2-1-2 Dusknoir DP

1-1 Milotic d DF

1-0-1 Omastar PK

Trainers: 23
    3 Holon Mentor
    3 Celio's
    2 Prof. Cosmos
    2 TV Reporter
    2 Copycat
    1 Fossil Excavaror
    3 Warp Point
    4 Rare Candy
    2 Battle Frontier
    1 Phoebe's Satdium

Energy: 15
    5 Fighting
    4 Psychic
    4 Double Rainbow
    1 Cyclone

Stratergy:
    The idea is to use Chingling as the starter and get Gallade setup as well as a Dusknoir.

Then start using Gallade's first attack to put damage counters on each of the pokes while using Dusknoir to control the number of bench pokes. Dusknoir is also used to clean up after Gallade.

Omastar is sort of a tech if you happen to get a lot of pokes w/ damage counters on them.

Milotic is used as a supporter w/ it's "Sharing" power.

I just started a couple months and know that I still need help with tariners and the like. Any help is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

2. CrownAxe

CrownAxe New Member

can you give a link (or list) for the spoiler for the upcoming stuff?

3. Jason

Jason New Member

you may like to tech in a garde pk for energy accerlation

4. gargoyle131

gargoyle131 New Member

Gallade Card

As to the Gardevoir, I've seen it in other threads but I've never liked the 2 damage counter it places.
    Although, I'll try it out.

5. Regis_Neo

Regis_Neo Moderator

I've also been trying out Gardy as a tech just to get Gallade powered up that bit faster. Also another random idea is a Gardy EX d tech in; you really can't attack with it, but it messes with your opponent's Poke-Powers and Bodies very nicely.

6. Jason

Jason New Member

it had to be active so you may need to add in multis so you can attack :p

7. Mew*

Mew* Active Member

You should play more Omastar, like bump it up to 2-1-2. That guy will devastate the opponents evolved pokemon that were hit by Gallade's first attack. You could slowly knockout around 3-4 Pokes in one turn. I'd be good to pull a move like this late in the game so that you can turn up prize cards with Gallade before wasting them by taking them. It is so weird tellling someone to wait to take prize cards :lol:. I think Scramble would be a good energy for this deck since you could wait to grab several prize cards in one turn!

Not a bad idea for someone just starting, I liked the Omastar idea. But, I'm not so sure about the 1-1 Milotic. you'd need to waste a few supporters to get it out since you play so few. I recommend removing it since you'll need to sacrifice your supporters just to use more later game.

8. lolganium

lolganium New Member

why not gallade with straight carnivine? gallade puts em' on 50, carnivine cleans up with swallow up, seems faster than the current strategy to me.

9. CrownAxe

CrownAxe New Member

then the deck would need 3 different energies

though its a cool idea

10. Jason

Jason New Member

gallade and carnivine seems good so yeh multi energy hello?

11. lolganium

lolganium New Member

no, just dre the galade, 50 is still good, and it won't affect placing damage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.