Gallade Draft 1

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by ~`Flygon`~, Nov 14, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~`Flygon`~

~`Flygon`~ New Member

Of course I wanted to make a deck with Gallade and see how it works. So i came up with a list that seemed to work and works more than it is flawed. The deck is about speed,but also trying to setup in the process if possible.OK here is the list.

4-2-2-1-1-1 Gallade/Gardy PK/Gardy SW/Gardy LV.X(Delta Species Raltz/Kirla SW)
    2-1-2 Nidoqueen d(Delta Species Nidoran/Nidorina MT)
    1 Mewtwo * HP
    1 Unown K SW
    1 Skarmory Ex
    4 Holon Castform =23

4 Rare Candy
    4 Celios
    1 Switch
    1 Warp Point
    1 Time Space Distortion
    1 Night Maintenance
    3 Roseanne Research/Holon Mentor
    3 Windstorm
    1 Copycat
    3 Holon Adventuer
    1 Scott =23

4 DRE
    7 Psychic
    3 Boost =14

To use the Gardy line to your expense how you need it.

OK I know your saying that Gallade isnt the main focus,but its basicially the main attacker and to be searched for immediately. The toher Gardy line is for other options,to accel NRG if needed at one point and time,Supporter speed up, and to snipe when using Gallade.

Skarmory Ex is for when you warp or use Gallade and they wanna retreat. He puts that neccessary 30 for a future KO if needed. Unown K is for when you accel with Gardy PK and you need to remove the damage which comes in handy.

Nidoqueen line is to search and setup which line you need when needed.

Flaws:

-Of course castform is outdated but still works.Blissey donkage/ Mario donkage
    -Weakness to Psychic,means Banette can run rampant whenever.

only thigns I was having trouble with. I was thinking of other techs such as:

Ray╬┤Ex- They have 50 Hp left and have a body/power,he can come in and finsh it.

Stantler SW/Mawile- make it a starter to search and setup through trainers and supporters

Absol SW- he has resistant and has Banette weakness and can help.

So please give me your fixes and changes. This is a draft and willing to make MAJOR changes if neccessary.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2007
  2. OLD_SCHOOL_PLAYER

OLD_SCHOOL_PLAYER New Member

You do not have any draw besides castform,
    -1 stantler
    -1 night maint
    -1 switch

+3 holon adventurer

and there is no ray ex d on ur list

3. ~`Flygon`~

~`Flygon`~ New Member

I said it can be a possible tech,Im just waiting to see what suggestions people make. Holon Adventuer adding Im gonna make.

4. OLD_SCHOOL_PLAYER

OLD_SCHOOL_PLAYER New Member

Sorry about that should of read the text after : / lol

5. corypoke2

corypoke2 New Member

Try out Team Galactic's Mars...the discard a card play is a good one. Don't overdo the draw trainers because you really want to use search supporters early and then you can use Gardy SW's power to abuse the opponents draw trainers in the discard mid to late game.

6. Darkwalker

Darkwalker New Member

Unown K removes damage from their pokemon. Take that out.

7. ~`Flygon`~

~`Flygon`~ New Member

Wow didnt notice that,Yea thats coming out NOW!!what should I replace it with??

8. Darkwalker

Darkwalker New Member

Add in another Night Maintenence 1 is not enough with only 4 Ralts.

9. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

hmm... I;m trying a Gallade NidoQuean deck out my self. It seems to work, but you really need 4 NM to bring back ko'd Ralts.

10. fchangus2

fchangus2 New Member

hmm, can't think of any deck that would ever need 4 NM. By the time you need that fourth NM, you've already lost. I would say 3 max, and mix it up with 2 NM and 1 TSD.

11. Let Fire Fall

Let Fire Fall New Member

Proffesor Oaks Visit is better than Adventurer in here

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.