Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gallade FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrownAxe

obviously a Gallade deck. its mostly getting speed to get Gallade out as soon as possible. Furret's Keen Eye is a great tutor for any cards i'm missing. I picked DF Ralts for Psychic Boom. SW Kirlia is great because it can use discarded supporters. Chinlgling serches for supports and thus supports Kirlia. and Gallade is the power house to get my prizes

Gallade 4-2-2 (DF,SW,SW)
Gardevoir 2 (SW)
Gardevoir 1 (PK)
Gardevoir Lv. X
Stantler 4 (SW)

9 Psychic
4 Fighting
3 Double Rainbow
3 Scramble

2 Copy Cat
3 TV Reporter
4 Celio's Network
2 Roseanne’s Research
1 Steaven's Advice

3 Quick Ball
4 Rare Candy
3 Time Space Distortion
3 Super Scoop UP

I have only played this deck a few times but it was enough to show me its flaws

~Too few basics
~Not always a fast enough start
~Low Hp can be a major problem for "Bring Down" (Garde Lv.X attack) espacially when i have basics stuck on my bench

i would like some ideas and taking care of these flaws. for basics obviously just add another line of pkmn.
Xatu and Dugtrio from SW but i would like some other possibilities.

I'm not sure on what to add for speed other then drawing and possibly budew for searching out Rare Candy

And my only counter for low Hp is SSU but i would like some other possibilties

Cards i'm thinking on adding and i would greatly appriciate your opinion
Super Scoop Up
Holon WP
Power Plus
Xatu/Dugtrio Line

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Recent Edits

-1 NM
-1 Kirlia
-2 TGW
-1Gallade
-1 Scramble
+3 SSU
+2 Stantler
+1 Steaven's Advice

Last edited:
you don't ever need a4-4-4 line for a stage 2.

You have 3 rare candy so you could easily pull that down to a 4-2-4 line IMO.

i know that, i felt like running 4 Kirla though for Psychic Reserch

i still can't decide between Double Rainbow or Sramble Energy (i have the 4 DRE but i'm looking at a good deal on scramble right now and i'm tempted to take it)

- 1-1 Furret line SW(?)
- 1 Castaway CG
- 1 T-SD MT
+ 1 Gardevoir PK
+ 2 Night Maintenance MT
+ 1 Cessation Crystal

That's just my opinion...^^

thx, but i don't see any value in useing a garde in here. i'm runing DRE and scramble so i don't need to worry about adding energy. i'm doing proxying and testing a little

Hi CrownAxe,

Consider this Pokémon line:

4-3-4 Gallade
3-3-1 Lucario

I know the mono weakness hurts somehow but both have at least some synergy. Do not understand the synergy between Furret and Gallade. Look out for something that is able to snipe the bench and uses either psychic or fighting energies. The new Xatu and Lucario are the ones that came to mind first.

Furret is just an engine in its self that looks good from SW since it can get 2 of anything. of course none of this in concrete in stone so i'lll play around with those pokes too

Last edited:
i'm shooping for a new poke line. furret is a great engine but Gallade isn't enough by its self so i need something else to beat my opponents face in with. hopefully just a basic or stage 1 set. i'm avoiding lucario because i don't have a lot of people who have them for trade

i do like cressicila but th pack it comes in the pack after DP3, and we haven't gotten that yet

i'll do that when i get it but for now 4 / 3-2 / 3-3 fighting pokemon line

i said in a post above i'm looking for a another line to replace Furret or Chingling for an attacking line (either fighting or psychic of course)

also TVR's Discard has some uses, namely ruling Kirila's Psychic Reserch and TSD

Hi CrownAxe,

Use a classic 3-3 Lucario or Xatu line together with Gallade. Both are able to snipe the bench. Lucario is able to snipe a little while Xatu is a pure bench hitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back