Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

GameStop selling Dragon Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreatFox

Now, I know the Pokémon TCG site says Dragon goes on sell the 24th. But, it looks like GameStop is jumping the gun and pullng of a Target.

Tails reported calling a GameStop near by and they said that they were recieving them Tomarrow, the 18th, and selling them then. Also, GameStop's site has the release date listed as today, the 17th, and is now selling and shipping Dragon online.

Has anyone been able to confirm this or is GameStop just confussed as to the actual release date and is jumping the gun!

GreatFox said:
Now, I know the Pokémon TCG site says Dragon goes on sell the 24th. But, it looks like GameStop is jumping the gun and pullng of a Target.

Tails reported calling a GameStop near by and they said that they were recieving them Tomarrow, the 18th, and selling them then. Also, GameStop's site has the release date listed as today, the 17th, and is now selling and shipping Dragon online.

Has anyone been able to confirm this or is GameStop just confussed as to the actual release date and is jumping the gun!

If its true, I hope someone reports them to Nintendo.

Hmm =/ I went to gamestop yesterday, and i didn't see none, though i was too lazy to ask if they had any ;x .. i might go there after school tommarow just incase ;)

Boy are they gonna get chewed out by Nintendo. I think it would be a pleasant suprise and it would be a leg up against the competition, but that's only if they got it OK'd by Nintendo and Pokemon USA. Something tells me they didn't.

I did some calls around to different locations - I haven't found any for sale. Has anyone seen them out yet?

To be honest, all I asked for was a release date, and that's all they told me. Didn't say preorder or otherwise, just that...

Well... I havn't found any GameStop store thats selling them. The really confusing part is that thier site is selling and shipping them. Unless thats a mistake, I don't know whats going on.

mtjimmer said:
I did some calls around to different locations - I haven't found any for sale. Has anyone seen them out yet?

yes i just got back from the game stop in my area and they are selling all dragon! ...i have pm'd u....
i posted on the target post i didnt see this one

I didn't see any in GameStop earlier this week, but LoneStar Comics in the Dallas / Fort Worth area had it available yesterday (11/21).

It is also on their webstore (http://www.mycomicshop.com) -- but your order wouldn't get shipped until late 11/24 anyway.

A Gamestop near me, (in South Jersey) has 'em.

I picked up one of each of the theme decks for myself, one theme deck for one of my sons and a total of 4 boosters this past Saturday, November 22.

Soooo, some of them put them out a little bit early.

-Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back