3 :psychic:
2 :fire:
2 :water:
2 :fighting:
2 :lightning
2 :metal:
1 :dark:
1 :grass:

Strategy: Garchomp is the main attacker of the deck. I use it´s power in combination with all kinds of energy to hit 110 damage each turn. It´s a very good card, no retreat cost and an excellent HP. It´s Lv. X is a good one too, it´s power Dragon Pulse does the "chaos" to the oponent's bench. His attack Restore is really good, i use it to restore Gallade and Gardevoir when i discard them with Felicity's. Gallade is a really good attacker and helps Garchomp to K.O the oponent's pokémons. Gardevoir is really good to stop powers and to use a second supporter on my turn. I use the power Serene Grace from Togekiss to put energies on my Garchomp faster. I use the Cosmic Power from Claydol to draw cards, it give me a new hand almost every turn. Pachirisu i use it as STARTER, it´s perfect on the beginning of the game.

Go Go Go Brazilians! :thumb:
Obrigado >> Thanks
Comentem por favor! >> Coments please!

Pachi= NONO in a garch with techs. You fill your bench to fast and can't use restore. Also, you need a stadium to beat there stadiums. Can't think of a good one now. For the pachi's make the dark and metal 2. Warp point is what to take out for a stadium, since I've found they aren't very useful in a garch.

Pachi= NONO in a garch with techs. You fill your bench to fast and can't use restore. Also, you need a stadium to beat there stadiums. Can't think of a good one now. For the pachi's make the dark and metal 2. Warp point is what to take out for a stadium, since I've found they aren't very useful in a garch.

Umm crystal beach.... duh. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back