Garchomp

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Kenta, Jun 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kenta

Kenta New Member

3-2-3-1 Garchomp
    1 Rotom
    1 Pachirisu
    1 Unown Q
    1 Phione
    2-2 Claydol
    1-0-1 Dusknoir
    1-1 Dugtrio
    1 Absol EX
    1 Gallade

4 Psychic
    2 Water
    3 Metal
    2 Fire
    4 Lighting
    1 Fighting

3 Roseanne
    2 Mentor
    3 Rare Candy
    3 Crystal Beach
    2 Warp Point
    4 Celio
    3 TV reporter
    3 Felicity's Drawing

It's 62 cards, but I really don't know what to take out.

You all know the strategy, Chomp attacks, Pachi/Phione/Rotom/Claydol to setup, Dugtrio is for Empoleon, Gallade is for restore with the LVX,Absol for donk,Dusknoir for keep the opponent's bench at 3.

Restore is NOT the main thing here, attacking with Garchomp is. I don't want to add tons of stage 2 to restore.

2. Sandslash7

Sandslash7 <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

I think you can thin your NRG a bit.

Drop a metal and 2 lightning for a water. If you want, you can toss in a dark for banette.

You're playing Claydol, so why not play some Steven's Advice or TGW?

I don't know how useful Absol ex will be. You said it's not a Necromancer deck, so you won't be using the lv X a lot. That gives you zilch in the way of spread damage, which is what Absol ex thrives on.

Unown Q is kinda superfluous as well, as your main attacker Chomp has free retreat. Plus you have 2 Warps.

You also have 3 Roseanne's and 2 Mentor. I think you can drop the Pachi for more Phione.

I've never really liked Rotom, and you need Night maintenance, so maybe drop him for one. (and really try to find room for another NM)

I'd also think it would be nice to have 1 Premier Ball too, but It's all up to you. (KO chomp, Res it, Retreat, Attack, KO, Res it again, KO lv X, Attack, premier ball, KO, Res 2 chomps, then sweep.

3. Garch

Garch <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showpost.php?p=

For the two cars to remove, I say pachi and duscul.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.