Gardellade List!

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Jolteon, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jolteon

Jolteon New Member

Anyone Have A Good Deck List Of Gallade With Tech Or Not Or Just Basic Can Post Here Please?

sorry i dont know but i ill post see here:
    Pokemon: (16)
    2-2 Ralts SW DF
    2 Kirlia
    2 Gallade
    3-1 Gardevoir/Lv.X
    4 Absol

Treiner: (28)
    4 Celios
    4 Oak Visit
    4 Pokedex
    4 Rare Candy
    2 Night Maintenance
    2 Great Ball
    2 Warp Point
    2 Rosseane
    1 Castaway
    1 Cessation
    1 Phoebe's
    1 Rowan

Energia: (16)
    6 Psychic
    2 Fightning
    4 DRE
    2 Scramble
    2 Dark Basic

coment please!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2008
  2. kd0220437

kd0220437 New Member

You might look at Ferligatr too especially if Mortar is the play there as well. It is deadly against Mortar.

3. PGrod

PGrod New Member

your energy are good maybe if tou want absol´s raido is good but MAYBE -2 dark and + 1 cyclone+1 fight that depends on your play style trainers are too bad take out cessation , castaway ,phoebe´s rowan , warp point(thats why i use cyclone), great ball and pokedex ad 2 oaks visit.
    Use steven´s advice , team galactics wager ,2 holon mentor (and the 2 roseaness), monnlight stadium x1 , lake boundary x1 and if you want 3 gallade and 2 garde, 1-0-1 dusknoir, 1-1 claydol it will run a lot better with this list only try with some proxys

4. kd0220437

kd0220437 New Member

He doesn't have GE so not Claydol, but Dusknoir I already tried to let him know, but he doesn't want to, it is the best tech in this deck, but if mortar is the play their, without Claydol, play Dusknoir it will win games for you my friend!!!

5. PGrod

PGrod New Member

This is my list
    4 ralts DF(hipnosys)
    2 kirlia SW
    2 gardevoir
    3 gallade
    1 gardevoir LV x
    4 absol (i´m with you absol is the best starter for this deck)
    1-1 claydol
    1-0-1 duknoir

Energy yours are good if you want try this ones but if it don´t like it only take out a fighting energy and put a cyclone
    4 DRE
    1 cyclone
    2 scramble
    6 psy
    3 fighting
    Trainer ( yours are too bad try this one with proxys it would like it)
    2 mentor
    2 roseannes
    4 celios
    4 candys
    2 TGW
    2 oak visit
    2 steven´s advice
    2 night maintenance
    1 monnlight stadium
    1 lke boundary
    2 windstorm

If you want to use a 3 garde 2 gallades it´s OK but use the trainer list that i give you and the claydol dusknoir tech and if it is plox or not you most use lake boundary.Hope I help. sorry i don´t know about that you dont have GE but when you have it use it

6. Jolteon

Jolteon New Member

hey, TGW i like but he can copie my wager and destructe my game, and windstorm its good for this deck? and steven advice if i have many cards in hand.
    thanks for help me i ill try your tech, i like but dont see why windstorm and advice

7. PGrod

PGrod New Member

advice beacuse a lot of players are playin pachirisu and use a lot o bench you use advice to take advantage of his bench and at late game you use dusknoir to return his pokemon to the deck. I use windstorm beacuse with the exesive use of G&G and mag some players are playin houndoomGE/absolSW with crystal beach and cessation crystal the wager is exellent in this deck think about it you had a bad hand but start with absol wager won then bealeful wind another option if ypu are in midgame use wager if won tou destroy your oponent next move and if lose you have cladol and gardevoir to recover instantly you doný lose anything and i suppose you wóuldn´t use it if you have a good hand but if it is bad you use it won exellent then claydo power if you lose rock paper scissors it´s the same claydol power and you got 6 .
    Remember the absol start it´s good and then take out claydol and make your game but if bur destiny reasons your oponent play cesattion or crystal beach that stops claydol, garde, dusknoir, garde lv x and all your game beacuse you can´t use DRE or scramble belive me use 2 windstorm

8. Jolteon

Jolteon New Member

you have msn? i like your mode of think its good, i have some ideias if you can give me your msn its great. but this deck need have a good lucky for not all its down :/

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

i like but can modify with have only HP-SW and all deck its used its gallade nomarlly its have tell me if you want please thanks

Back to back posts merged. The following information has been added:

anyone have other option?

Last edited: Apr 25, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.