2 Warp Point
2 Windstorm
4 Celio's
4 Roseane's Reasearch
3 Team Galactic's Wager
2 Team Galactic's Mars
2 Prof.Oak Visit
2 PlusPower

Basic list with dusknoir as a tech mainly to counter magmortar and maybe a mirror but that depends. WP is to have free retreat. I have chosen to play absol as a starter instead of pachirisu because rosean's reasearch does pachirisu job.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Last edited:
Try to replace 1 Night Maintenance with a TSD. Also, IMO, Gallade decks don't need fighting energy. Mine has 4 DRE and 3 Multi. Just a thought. Perhaps try to make room for Castaway/Strength Charm. Charm can be the difference between flipping one prize and flipping two, which is vital.

Try to replace 1 Night Maintenance with a TSD. Also, IMO, Gallade decks don't need fighting energy. Mine has 4 DRE and 3 Multi. Just a thought. Perhaps try to make room for Castaway/Strength Charm. Charm can be the difference between flipping one prize and flipping two, which is vital.

Multi just isn't reliable. What happens when you want to attach a multi to a gallade and you need it but you can't get it. Fighting energy are relyable because you can get them with castaway and roseannes. Also just as long as you only play 2 then it won't clutter your deck because the only card in the deck that needs more than 1 psychic eneryg is gargy lv.x. 4 dre and 2 fighting is good.

Also take out the holon WP and add in more psychic energy.

Also make the mars count 4 and take out the oaks. You only need 3 roseanne beacuase gardy can help you if you get stuck. Take out a warp point and add in a phobes stadium. Take out a waget and add in 3 plus power.

Putting a multi is like putting a colourless energy with no effect in this deck. Fightning energy is better because it can be searched and counts as fightning. Only case where multi would be good is with using absol 2nd attack.

What you think about this:

-2 WP

+1 Pscychic
+1 Pluspower

I really think that 2 MARS are enough and don't feel like removing night mainteance because it is the obly way to get your dead ralts or gardeviour lv.X back.3 TGW also feels necessary. Mabey removing 1 warp point for more pluspower?

Also what do you think about dusknoir?

I'd do a 1-0-1 Blastoise d CG instead. Dusknoir doesn't surve as much as a purpose IMO. And alot of decks don't need 5 or more pokes in play nowadays. :/

I was thinking about doing these changes:

-1-1 Dusknoir
+1-1 Ampharos

-1 Oak visit
+1 Plus power

Amph is good to bring more disturption and to make opponent think twice before using supporters.
Plus power to make up for that 10 extra damage you might need.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back