Gardevoir big damage(Unlimited)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Venusaur, Nov 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Venusaur

Venusaur New Member

Ive been trying to make this combo into a deck for a long time...

Pokemon(15)
    4 Ralts SS
    2 Gardevoir
    2 Gardevoir ex
    4 Pichu
    3 Cleffa

Trainers(37)
    4 Rare Candy
    4 Erika
    4 Impostor Prof Oak
    4 Computer Search
    3 Gold Berry
    3 Energy Stadium
    3 Energy Removal
    3 GOW
    2 Item Finder
    2 Professor Oak
    2 Copycat
    1 Professor Elm
    1 Good Manners
    1 TV

Energy(8)
    8 Psychic

I think Gardevoir/ex can really work in unlimited. Impostor oak will make sure gardevoir ex can do at least 70 damage for only 2 energy! Since his attack places damage counters, it bypasses metal + resistance, which means it kos sneasel in 1 hit. If they Eeeeeeek thats a free 70 damage for you to do to them, so the Gust of winds are to get rid of the threats on the bench. Erika makes Feedback do more damage too. If they see what you're up to they might not draw cards from Erika, but even if they dont you get a 3 card advantage to your hand and they dont...

The 4 Pichu are my Slowking tech. I have 3 Energy Stadium because my energy count is so low that I need to get back energy.

Once you get at least 1 Gardevoir and 1 Gardevoir ex in play, its almost SER prone because you can just reattach energy, psy shadow, and use Feedback again. Pokemon center could be used in this deck too probably. Gard ex has 150 HP so he can stay alive for a long time.

I need help with this deck idea LMK your thoughts/comments/fixes.

2. dkates

dkates New Member

It's certainly interesting. Maybe drop one Pichu for a Kirlia, just in case. The Energy count seems a little too low, so drop the single Elm and Good Manners, and maybe also one Energy Stadium (may or may not be a good idea) for 2-3 more Psychic Energy.

3. NoTime4LoveDrJ

NoTime4LoveDrJ New Member

It seems a little counterproductive to put Energy Removals in a deck where you do more damage with energy in play, but given the low energy count, it also seems that your deck focuses on Feedback more than anything else.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.