Gardevoir / Blissey (Unlimited, maybe E-on too?)

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by Dark_Togetic, Jan 17, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Togetic

Dark_Togetic New Member

Meow. This is a deck I'm currently working on. It's supposed to be for Unlimited, however, since most of the main cards are from newer sets, it could easily be fixed to play on E-on format.

Pokémon: 17
    3 Ralts (EX1)
    2 Kirlia (EX2)
    3 Gardevoir (EX1)
    2 Chansey (Base)
    1 Chansey (Neo4)
    3 Blissey (E2)
    2 Girafarig (Neo1)
    1 Girafarig (EX3)

Trainers: 24
    3 Bill's Maintenance
    3 Rare Candy
    3 Gust of Wind
    3 PlusPower
    3 Professor Oak
    2 Town Volunteers
    2 Erika's Kindness
    2 Healing Field
    2 Pokémon Trader
    1 Computer Search

Energy: 19
    19 Psychic Energy

Which makes a total of 60 cards. The point of the deck is to get a Gardevoir 2nd turn, then quickly charge up either the Bench or the Active Pokémon, with Healing Field, Erika's Kindness and Blissey's Happy Healing to prevent some of the damage caused by Psy Shadow.
    Today I tested it against a Shiftry/E1 Venusaur (Harvest Bounty) deck, and a Snorlax/Drowzee (Rocket)/Aerodactyl (Normal and ex) deck. The first match I won with no problem, Blissey was very helpful. However, on the second match I had a lot of trouble against Aerodactyl ex and Snorlax.
    The current list lacks some Trainers or Pokémon I do not have at the moment, so it isn't complete yet. I plan on removing Erika's Kindness and adding some more Computer Searches, mainly. As I said, this deck could be fixed for E-on, by replacing Base Chansey with its E2 counterpart, and doing some changes for the Trainers.
    Any questions? Suggestions? *insert some unrelated thing in here*?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.