Gardevoir/Gallade HELP PLEASE!!

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by luv2playpokemon, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luv2playpokemon

luv2playpokemon New Member

Could someone - anyone help out a noob. I have only been playing for a year and am getting really frustrated. Cities are this weekend and I don't want to bomb.

I am either going to play Gardevoir Lv X with Gallade not sure what to add or a good trainer line. It just doesn't seem to work. It works when I play my brother I can whip his butt but once I played it at cities it just tanked.

Or I was considering a speed Honchkrow deck. It also worked well at home but not so well around real players.

ANY help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!

2. JandPDS

JandPDS New Member

Need to see you deck list

Cant really make sugestions until I see what you have. Gallade is awsome at the begining of the game, but mid to late 60 for 3 energy is just average. You need a folow up attacker to take over mid game. I run 4-2-2/2 (Garvedoir/Gallade) and a 3-2-2/1 SW Flygon/Flygon EX (the ex really helps in Mirror Matches) and the SW Flygon w/Plus Power or Strength Charm can OHKO a Blissey.

3. BJJ763

BJJ763 Trading Mod Supervisor Staff Member Trader Feedback Mod

Before posting in this forum again, please read the rules to this forum (which are conveintly stickied at the top of this section). If you want deck help, you post your deck and strategy. Then you can be helped.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.