Lake Boundary x3
Scott x2
Steven's Advice x2
Rare Candy x3

Energy (15):

Double Rainbow Energy x3
Scramble x2
Psychic x10

Strategy: Basicly, Pachi or Sentret start, if Pachi you get out Sentret, Misdreavus/Magikarp and Ralts. Then either switch out for Sentret (if you can get a Furret) or CFF again for a Misdreavus or Magikarp, depending on what you got last time. With Furret, get out everything you need, and if you're versing G&G, just use Gardevoir SW and Mismagius. Gardevoir PK puts Energy on Gyrados, plus 20 damage, so you can Flail for 50. Against Magmortar, Gyrados Flails, and LB is in play. Once you have 40 damage on him, he'll be doing 140 to any Fire type with LB in play. Against G&G, Gardevoir SW can obviously do things to improve your matchup, and Mismagius is doing 180 to a fully powered up Gallade/Gardevoir with LB in play. So there you go.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be better to substitute a 3/2 furret line with 2/2 claydol and add a starter?

It takes so much effort to get out gyarados, mismagius, gardevoir, gallade, etc. with ONLY telepass. You need more support.
What happens with GG just wager/psychic locks you?

And have 1 Gardevoir SW as my only anti-G&G? No way!

And Ryanvergel, you have a point. Furret just gets my Evos and Candies, but Claydol would definatly help. Who agrees with taking out Furret for another Pachi and a 2-2 Claydol?

At least 50% of decks will be running 2-4 wager, which wreck your furret.

Then they bring up gallade and essentially robbed you of a stage 1, a prize, and a turn of attack.

I tend to side more of the Furrett over Claydol, heres why:

Mirror Match hurts Claydol whereas Furret can still allow some setup.
It is just fun to say "Grope" when starting with a Sentret.
Furret can be a Great Sac if needed to set up a Scramble.
Claydol has 2 Retreat and an Iffy attack at best.
It is just fun to say "Grope" when starting with Sentret.

If you really wanted to, You could take Gyarados down to a 2-2 and add a 1-1 Claydol against Non Mirrors! Just a thought! GL and it looks like a Great Tech Deck!

Did I mention it is just fun to say "Grope" when starting with Sentret??

~Prof. Fish~

Lol, yes, you did mention how it's fun to say Grope. Three times :p. But Claydol can be T2! I really won't be expecting to go up against Mirror, as this is a rogue deck. Furret can be a good Scrambler if you want, but Claydol always ensures that you have a 6-card hand. And, Gallade OHKOs Furret without flipping over any Prizes. Furret uses Keen Eye for a Candy and a Gardevoir or something. G&G plays Wager, getting rid of all that. Gallade KO Furret, now your stuck. Like Ryanvergel said. The 2 Retreat is really bad on Claydol, I wish I could get some Warp Points here...

Okay, Claydol is better since there is alot of TGWs that could be played agaist you. Take out a Scott for a Castaway.

Scott's here to get out LB fast. With LB, you're doing 120 to Gallade, Gardevoir or Gardevoir Lv.X + stop Powers with Gardevoir. Castaway is played more then Scott, so there is more of a chance I'll be Telepassing Castaway then Scott.

EDIT: Yes, I'd like a 3rd Ralts too. But I can't think of anything to take out for one.

You really dont need mismag
use Claydol
maybe add in 1 Energy switch?
also... a 2-1-2-1-1 line isnt going to cut it >.>
use 3 Ralts

Gyrados isn't going to be pulling of KOs on Gallades or Gardevoirs when he's only using Flail. Gardevoir is a tech only, and even then I'm only doing 120 with LB.
I am using Claydol.
Why Energy Switch? Besides switching the Energy on Pachi, I see no major purpose.
3 Ralts would be nice... see what you can take out for one, besides Mismagius.

And have 1 Gardevoir SW as my only anti-G&G? No way!

And Ryanvergel, you have a point. Furret just gets my Evos and Candies, but Claydol would definatly help. Who agrees with taking out Furret for another Pachi and a 2-2 Claydol?

Gyrados is anti-GG, sir. It takes flipping a lot of prizes to kill just one. Sonic Blade if you want, I'll just flail the **** out of you soon enough. It can go like that. Recycling Gyrados should be a main focus. And Personally I'd run more Gardy SW than PK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back