Gardevoir question

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by Solarbane, Feb 16, 2012.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Solarbane

Solarbane New Member

I'm going to be running a Mewtwo ex deck with my main support as Gardevoir, and I have two versions, one with telepass pokepower (use a support card from your opponents discard pile as this ability) and the new one from ND (basic psychic energy on psychic Pokemon provide double psychic energy). Here's my question, I want to add a Gardevoir Lv.X, and need to remove one of the Gardevoirs listed above, which one should I remove?
    Posted with Mobile style...

2. King Piplup

King Piplup Active Member

I'm going to assume this is for league/fun games and not tournaments since none of the Gardevoir would be legal in tournaments except the new one, since the current format is Heartgold Soulsilver-On.

I would get rid of the one of the ND one (assuming your running 2 of each to start with?)

3. Amt

Amt New Member

I'd run 2 Telepass Gardy, 1 ND Gardy and 1 Gardy LV.X.

4. Solarbane

Solarbane New Member

Yeah, this is just league and fun with friends, and thanks for the suggestion! I'll have to find something to replace her with... I'm also running two darumaka and two darmaxitans... Probably throw in another darumaka...
    Posted with Mobile style...