gardy/gallade

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by garchompx12, Nov 12, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. garchompx12

garchompx12 New Member

does anyone think that gardy/gallade would be any good? this is what i was thinking:

4 ralts
    3 kirlia
    2 gardy SW
    1 or 2 gallade(depends on local metagame)
    1 gardy PK
    1 jirachi ex

maybe 1 gardy ex d??? but its attack is mediocre but its power is really nice!! with sheild beam and
    psychic lock(or maybe imprison) u can ensure no powers for opponent. phione DP4 would also make
    an excellent addition to the deck. too bad it wont be out for cities though:nonono:

LMK what u guys think:thumb:

2. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

*sigh* If only we still had the delta Gardevoir. That comboed great with Gardevoir ex's attack.

3. ~`Flygon`~

~`Flygon`~ New Member

Gardy ex, only one should be teched or maybe two.

4-2-2-2-1-1 Gardy SW/Gallade SW/Gardy Ex/Gardy Lv.X

I think that would work the best but you gotta max out on candies.Only way I would play Gardy PK is if I had 2 unown K in the deck. You just need to find a support line for Gardy cause I dont know of a combo right now.

4. fragnito

fragnito New Member

i like it but depending on the strategy of the deck, you may shift numbers around

5. (TYranitarFReak)

(TYranitarFReak) New Member

i play gardy/gallade with 4 stantler as starter. It worked pretty good.

6. CrownAxe

CrownAxe New Member

are you running switch/warp point?

7. ~`Flygon`~

~`Flygon`~ New Member

I hope so or it wouldnt be as good as it seems.

8. garchompx12

garchompx12 New Member

i see thanks everyone and also phione would do nicely. i was also thinking about some line of dodrio
    for it works with gardy X

9. Scipio

Scipio New Member

Dodrio might not be your best gamble - Gallade himself works nicely with the LVX too.