Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gardy with a twist!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MonkeyMan

Ok this deck sounds like the new pepsi but nope its just the new list of gardy ive been thinking about for a long time. Now everybody now knows Blazi > Gardy > Amphy > Other stuff etc. Thats basically the run down how decks are in the format so Gardy is RIGHT on the edge to being over Blazi. Why not push it up there and give that little purple peep the respect it deserves. So anywho in a long story short the best addition to the deck to help the match up is playing wailord and crystal shards! It always works ;x
Heres a rundown list

4 Ralts
2 Kirlira
2 Gardy
3 Gardy EX
4 Wynaut
3 Wobbufet
3 Wailmer
3 Wailord rs

4 Oaks
1 oracle
2 Crystal Shard
4 Rare Candy
3 Birch
2 Copycat
1 Fanclub
1 Fisherman

12 Psychic
1 warp
4 Boost

Yah it pretty simple. Its all the Gardy funness with a fat whale! :D Basically the match ups are just like old gardy except for ray of course. Everything seesm to explain itself!

Last edited:
Venusaur said:
-4 Oaks research
+4 DR mareep

Mareep's paralyze attack can help you in tough situations.

I REALLY hope you're joking.

I think you need more draw or something, drop one Candy and Fan Club and a Wynaut for Dunsparce. You can Strike and run for a Wynaut and a Ralts or two or what ever you need and swithc with Wynaut and start searching for evolution. I think it might actually work nice :)

Hmmmmm?

I dunno man, I'm kinda scared??? I can sort of see it working, but not really. Although I could be totally wrong. You have way more Pokemon than you do Trainers and that shouldn't be to healthy. I do see that you heavily rely on Wynauts searching power, which is broken if I might add. I guess that you could drop 1/1 wailmer, wailord, as a 2/2 line will be pleanty as you play 4 Wynauts. Also Fan Club is not needed either. Then you could add in some healing/switching cards or maybe Oracle to get your Candies when Kirilia is in your prizes.

Then again, you should prolly go with Venusaur's fix cause it's way better than mine. :D

Duck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back