Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gathering Ground League - Need Input Folks for Spring, 2005

meganium45

OK, as all of my leaguers know, I am the Premiere Tourney Organizer for events between St. Louis and Memphis.

You all also know my kids' addiction to playing in events.

I can anticipate a lot of travel over the next several months, which means, quite frankly that I need HELP at league at the Gathering Ground in St. Louis, Missouri - every Saturday from 3:00 to 6:00. A LOT of people have stepped up when I have been away before, now I just want to formalize the help, allowing the league person to get the professor points (oooh) for the swag.

I need someone who can committ to be there every Saturday, and preferably a professor, but not necessarily...

I have a list of about 6 people who I think could be excellent, and I want to know who the players think.

Metal Master, DarkJake, Zach1190, and all of my players on the boards, please PM me your input on this. Your opinion matters. The chosen person will receive all sorts of little perks, such as a Professor stopwatch...and other Professor only goodies as a special thanks...and will also jump to the top of the judging list for all premiere events at this venue...and will get to coordinate with me on some "long term" planning for Pokemon at the Gathering Ground.

I need this person to be a BIG help in having new players starting the game, being patient with new players, and coasting them in the right direction. I will provide "bonus" and "extra" cards for the gym leader to use in helping players make decks, along with extra bonus packs for the new players to win and earn (above what we already get as prize support)

I have noticed that we have GREAT retention among our tourney players, but need someone focused on the new people, even WHEN I am there. One of my weaknesses is that I focus too much on the tourney players sometimes. I need help, I need a right hand, and I want input on who it should be.

Note, this is not a vote, and when you PM me, I will give you the list of considered people for you to discuss with me....it could end up being 2 people working together...this is not meant to cause a power struggle, but is meant to keep bringing the Gathering Ground forward and turning it into the BEST place to play possible. We already know their prize support is second to none...let's keep going forward!

Vince

a/k/a Meganium45

Hey vince, Melissa here.....
If we offered to step up & help out, what would be the chances that we could be committed every other weekend & have the other partner do it the oppisite of us? Chris wouldnt mind doing it, but with the new baby & all, I dont want him to take away every Saterday becuz then that ruins my Saterdays as well. I would be willing to give up every other Sat. if you find another person who wants the remaining 2. Let us know. We will be more than willing to help out, & you know how ORGANIZED I can be....LOL Email us, call us, whatever.....you know how to find us 10e's!
Melissa........
Proud mom of Brett Logan 1-7-05 8.15 lbs 20 inches what a cute baby he is! But why wouldnt he be, he's MINE...hehehe

Back