Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Genesis Meganium and CG Venusaur

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrMeches

In Unlimited Play, if a player has #11 Meganium Neo Genesis that has the Pokemon Power: Wild Growth “As long as Meganium is in play, each G Energy card attached to your G Pokemon instead provides GG” and a Crystal Guardians #28 Venusaur with the PokeBody Chlorophyll All Energy that provide only C Energy attached to your G Pokemon provide G Energy instead” in play at the same time, would say a Heal Energy provide 2 G energy?

Example:

Active CG Venusaur with no energy attached and Benched NG Meganium.

Player attaches a Heal Energy card to Venusaur which activates the PokeBody Chlorophyll turning it to G type energy and now that it is a G energy card Meganium’s Pokemon Power activates causing the now G Energy card to count as 2 G energy allowing for the Green Blast attack to do 40 damage.

I know that is a lot of steps, but I believe this is correct do to Meganium’s Power not saying Basic Energy Card. It is a little confusing at first, but I think the final damage count of 40 is correct. (No other G energy in Play for this example. Just he One Heal Energy card)

Thanks!

~Prof. Fish~

Last edited by a moderator:
Any card that provides :grass: is considered a ":grass: energy card" for the purposes of the game. As an example,

Compendium EX said:
== BURN UP (Arcanine - EX:Sandstorm)

Q. If Sandstorm Arcanine has a Multi energy/Rainbow energy card and two other non fire energy cards attached and uses its Burn Up attack and flips tails, would it have to discard the Multi/Rainbow energy Card?
A. Yes. They are considered Fire Energy cards since they provide Fire Energy. (Mar 25, 2004 PUI Rules Team)

In the circumstance you describe Heal Energy provides:
:grass::grass:

And a Boost energy would provide:
:grass::grass:

Since it is a ":grass: energy card" and all those cards provide :grass::grass:
:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back