Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gent (Belgium) TM/TA report

Michel

Gent was the first of the 4 prereleases that will be run in Belgium, ... and the first prerelease ever run in our country.

Nice tournament with 24 players.
I've seen old players coming back, which is a very good sign !

5 Rounds of swiss, most of the rounds were hard games for me.
I finished 6th with 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss (against my daughter who finished 5th).

Really great to play again in an official tournament. It was so long ago :rolleyes:

Tournement perfectly run, but it's always perfectly run in Gent !

We'll try to have a nice tournament too in Brussels next week. ;)

Great to hear that Michel,
The only prerelease overhere was terrible.
A Manager OP who still didn't know how TMS works, Judges giving their own kids advantage.
8 year old players in the 15+ group. Adults in the 11-14.

And the excuse for having only 1 prerelease is that they don't get any support from PUI, according to the distributor they have to pay everything out of their own pocket.
And I don't believe this.

Rainbowgym,
That kind of organization is not a surprise, unfortunately. :rolleyes:

According to what I've heard in Belgium, distributors have to pay for everything. We have more prerealeases but less prizes at each tournament.

Don't forget the prerelease in Brussels next week. I'll do my best to run a great event ;)

I know you will, and if we had the change we could have done it also. But we are denied (only not if they have a TMS problem than we exist).

Michel , I hope strongly you will come over when the Nationals are there, the same stupid judges will appear and I hope you can tell them that they are totally wrong.

You know who was HeadJudge, the OP Manager.

I will not come to Brussel, because wednesday I have to face disappointed kids, explain them why they got such a unfair treatment. And to be honest I don't know what to say to them.

Maybe just tell them that you understand their disappointment and that you're doing everything you can to find a solution.

Sure, if your National is open, we'll be there.

Back