Georgia Marathon....!!!!

Discussion in 'City Championships' started by GrandDaddy, Dec 18, 2007.

1. GrandDaddy

GrandDaddy New Member

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES...??? CAN YOUR DECK WIN....??? FOUR DAYS STRAIGHT..
    FROM STATESBORO TO NEWNAN........DECEMBER 27th, 28th, 29th and 30th.....Check the
    VENUES ON GO-POKEMON.COM or CHECK WITH GRANDDADDY AT Garywarren@charter.net
    770-251-1668...:thumb::thumb::biggrin:CAN ANYONE WIN ALL 4 IN THEIR AGE GROUP...??:nonono:I KNOW THERE WILL BE ABOUT A DOZEN FROM FLORIDA :cool:
    WHAT ABOUT NORTH & SOUTH CAROLINA...TENNESSEE...MISSISSIPPI...LOUISIANNA..??
    THIS WILL BE A BLAST.....:rolleyes::thumb:THE FIRST ANNUAL GEORGIA MARATHON....!!!!!
    FIRE IT UP AND BRING IT ON.......:thumb:smile:

2. Prime

Prime Content Developer<br>Blog Admin<br>Contest Host

I won't be there, but I wish you and Tymon best of luck with your tournaments! Go Gary! Happy Holidays!

3. I wont be there :(

FYI, Florida players, like all other GA events, will be taking these 4 also (In Masters, I dont even think any Senors or Juniors are going, if they did go, they will take SR and JR also). Thanks for donating points to Florida.

My predictions- Bobby is taking 1, Steve is taking 2, John is taking 1

GL all FL players!!!!

4. Gymbo ex

Gymbo ex New Member

That's a pretty rude comment to make. I don't think it's bad to wish your comrades luck, but you don't have to bash another State. Even if the Florida players do take most of the GA events, it's still not called for. I have nothing against FL players, and I know you all are a very talented group of people. But, it's the holiday season, use some better tact. Jeez...

Sounds like a fun affair though, talk about a gauntlet, good luck and safe driving to all.

~Jim

5. spazcrackers

spazcrackers New Member

i'll sit out for this one. have fun guys and happy holidays.

-spaz

6. BoDragon

BoDragon Member

Newnan could be a possibility, but we may likely sit it out. We hope to make at least one appearance in the Peach State later this year.

7. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Have a great set of tourneys Gary and Tymon! I know the FL players will bring it strong. I dont know if any TN players will travel south. I will be traveling north to visit family just after Xmas. May not get back to even try to come down, altho I may look at sunday's schedule, if we arent too beat from driving and visiting.

Keith

8. GrandDaddy

GrandDaddy New Member

Thanks for your comments Jim. I don't think I know the Ft. Laude Loud Mouth...
    But he is obviously a JERK with those comments and his screen name fits....
    Florida has lost a few events up here but we Welcome them all and are always
    glad to see them....We'll see how Loud Mouth's prediction comes out...He's
    not coming Soooooo He obviously DOESN'T HAVE WHAT IT TAKES.....!!!!!!

Thanks for all the Good Comments...It would be Great to see Prime, Spazcracker,
    BoDragon and Lawman at some of the Events......

9. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

Dang, had I known of this about 7weeks earlier, me and my family would have been able to attend these. *sad face*

Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  10. fragnito

fragnito New Member

florida players will have a tough time
    ... enough said

11. Geez Guys, I didnt know you would make a big deal out of what I said, sorry.

EDIT- "Dont have what it takes.....", Your right, I don't have what is takes... to get there. No car/No license to get there and no one from SOUTH FLORIDA is going, so no ride from someone else.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2007
  12. Lawman

Lawman Active Member

Its not exactly what you said, just the way you said it. FL may very well take many medals home from GA. You dont rub their noses in it beforehand.

Keith

13. GrandDaddy

GrandDaddy New Member

O.K. Loud-Mouth....Appology Accepted......!!!! Maybe You, Blazi-King, SpazCracker, Prime,
    BoDragon, LawMan and EveryOne that Can't make it this year.....Look at 2008....!! I will
    try to do this again next year between Christmas and New Years.....4 or 5 in a row...What
    Do you Guys and Gals Think.....??? Sound like FUN....???!!! There are lots of Players
    Getting Ready for the First GEORGIA MARATHAN.....!!!! We're getting Ready to BLAST
    OFF....Rocket Man.... Come on over.....??

See You Guys & Gals on the "Pokemon Trail",

GrandDaddy

14. fragnito

fragnito New Member

i love you gary
    tell your girlfriend to come play with us

15. GrandDaddy

GrandDaddy New Member

Thank for the post fragnito. I think she is going to be out of town. Just fire your friends up
    and be Ready To Play.....It's Gonna Be a Real ThrowDown.......!!!!! Will you Guys make all
    4 Events......????

GrandDaddy

16. ncpicachufan2000

ncpicachufan2000 New Member

Gary has a girlfriend??? WTG dude! bout time!

17. GrandDaddy

GrandDaddy New Member

The Venue for Friday December 28th at Hero's & Villains in Warner Robins HAS BEEN
    CHANGED....!!!! The Event WILL NOT BE HELD THERE....!!! Check the Cities Posting
    and I will have the information at the Thursday's Event in Statesboro. The Friday
    Event WILL BE HELD AT THE LIBRARY IN CENTERVILLE, GA. ... ABOUT 5 Miles
    from the original Venue.....!!!!! Tweak your decks and GET READY TO RUMBLE......!!!!!

See You Guys & Gals on the "Pokemon Trail",

GrandDaddy

18. GrandDaddy

GrandDaddy New Member

I Hope Everyone Has a MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY AND PROSPEROUS 2008...!!!!
    FOUR MORE (4) DAYS TILL THE START OF THE FIRST GEORGIA MARATHON....!!!!
    Come on Down and Be a Part of It......!!!!

GrandDaddy

19. ~Blazi-King~

~Blazi-King~ New Member

If you do 4-5 in a row, we will definitely try to be there! :thumb:

20. GrandDaddy

GrandDaddy New Member

That's my plan again for next year...I think it should do pretty good and lots of
    FUN between Christmas and New Years....!!!! Tell your Friends and Come on
    Down to GEORGIA.....!!!!! The more the Better.....!!!

GrandDaddy