Getting Help kills?

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by yellowlob, May 31, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yellowlob

yellowlob New Member

this is my mothim deck. its done pretty well, just slightly clunky in its setup if i go first. id like deck edit suggestions for whenever i use it next. =] please and thank you

btw, saying "i use get help to knockout your dialga" is priceless.

Pokemon: 21
    4x Burmy (plant)
    2x Burmy (sand)
    2x Burmy (trash)
    3x Mothim (MD)
    2x Wormadam (plant)
    2x Wormadam (trash)
    2x Wormadam (sand)
    2x Baltoy
    2x Claydol

Trainers: 27
    4x Holon Mentor
    4x Celio's Network
    1x Bebe's Search
    4x Master Ball
    2x Rare Candy
    2x Cessation Crystal
    1x Windstorm
    1x Copycat
    1x Energy Switch
    1x Warp Point
    4x Pluspower
    2x Night Maintenance

Energy: 12
    10x Grass
    2x DRE

Strategy:
    Ideally, T1 Mentor to get 2 plant 1 sand 1 trash and 1 baltoy out. ideal setup is with 3 plant, one to evolve into a mothim once the active dies, one for the active, and one for wormadam plant. Ideally, plant should be left unevolved, to self power with wear cloak. From there, get setup with claydol and massive pokemon search to get a T2-4 90. Use nightmaintenance after 2 mothim die, get back 2 burmy plant and 1 mothim. the second NM can be used to get 2 mothim and 1 burmy. in a perfect setup, you should have a mothim doing 90 every single turn til you win or lose.

Techs:
    Cess- amazing. after setup, you generally dont need claydol, and the wormadams/mothims bodys rarely apply.

Energy Switch- often, you can wear cloak to get a mothim with 2 energy which is uneeded. Energy switch allows the conservation of energy. allowing 12 only to be run (may even cut more later)

Weaknesses: Against a swarm Stage 2 deck, such as empoleon, if they can one shot me, and then retreat after i hit them, i lose out on prizes because i cant snipe. many games vs my friend, he ends up with 3 empoleons with 90 on them still alive. any solutions to this problem?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.