Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

getting started

laritung

I have apprentice and I signed up on Hamachi and I made 2 decks in apprentice but I need help on what to do next- I don't know what to do with Hamachi

Thanks
should I be using redshark instead?

Last edited:
If you've never played online, you may want to use Redshark.

Apprentice is an interface that was made for Magic the Gathering. People used that BEFORE RedShark was built.

RedShark was made strickly for Pokemon TCG.

Some DieHard Apprentice users will tell you that RedShark is garbage, but that's mainly because they're used to Apprentice and refuse to take the time to learn RedShark (however... RedShark will glitch/crash once in a while!)

If you've never played online, you may want to use Redshark.

Apprentice is an interface that was made for Magic the Gathering. People used that BEFORE RedShark was built.

RedShark was made strickly for Pokemon TCG.

Some DieHard Apprentice users will tell you that RedShark is garbage, but that's mainly because they're used to Apprentice and refuse to take the time to learn RedShark (however... RedShark will glitch/crash once in a while!)

Thank you I will download redshark but then what do I do after I download hamachi and make a deck?
How do I make redshark and hamachi run? do I have to delete apprentice before i do this?

Back