Glaceon LV X?

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by B_B_C, Jul 15, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. B_B_C

B_B_C New Member

Alright. I think this card is pretty good. I mean shutin down powers is alright. It's attack also is'nt that bad ether, 70 for 2 water and a * is resonable and if you flip heads 20 to all your oppents bench.

but the proble is, who to pair this dude with. It's a no brainer to play 1 espeon and 1 umbreon. But what goes stron with this guy?

glaceon blissey?
    Glaceon empleon?

help?

2. charchar

charchar New Member

play it with leafeon for quick charge, bad thing is glaceon, too slow, and bad HP. WIth a normal chance of bench spreading, there are otehr things you could attack with. Glaceon and empoleon a very slow deck. Its a good attacker and a locker but dies to quick and too slow. if youre goin to play it hp-on play jolteons and dres scrambles but after dp-on, it just gets slow for everything unless you get q very quick leaf lvl.x

3. Banette EX

Banette EX New Member

But you can stall with Snow Cloak if needed. It isnt hard to setup a Espy and give it 120 which is decent for a Stage 1,its really quite good. Play it now with Espy/Umby/Jolty/Ray Ex/Techs and have fun with it. I tried it and it worked for me.

4. charchar

charchar New Member

No leafeon fo energy speed and a heavy attacker?

5. mca3

mca3 New Member

Glaceon Lv.X is SO UNDERrated, I really like this card I have ran it with quite a few cards. I Actually have a few things to run it with DP-on too!!!