Glimpse of Death... Blissey Style!!!

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by pokemaniac93, Dec 21, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pokemaniac93

pokemaniac93 New Member

Since Blissey is a great card, and it is colorless, i decided to add it with the hand killer, Absol.

Pokemon: 13

4-4 Blissey
    4 Absol
    1 Absol EX

Trainers: 31

4 Quick Ball
    4 Pluspower
    4 T.V. Reporter
    4 Celio's Network
    2 Holon Mentor
    1 Roseanne's Research
    2 Night Maintenance
    2 Warp Point
    3 POV
    2 TGW
    1 Copycat
    2 TGM

Energy: 16

4 Fire
    2 Holon Energy FF
    6 Dark Basic
    4 Boost

The strategy is easy. Baleful Wind their hand and pack a big punch with Happy Chance. Absol EX is just their to move damage from the active to the bench for sniping or moving damage from bench to active for K.O.. This deck, i believe, is one of the decks ever with the most potential because of Blissey fitting in with anything.

I think i am missing some key cards so any help is vital. Thanks!!!

2. i would ditch the POV for 2 Roseanne's and a steven advice and ditch the copycat for a steven, i mean if your idea is to discard their hand... the copycat is for....?

Ditch the absol Ex, HORRIBLE starter and your sniping... how? also get rid of the warp point for 2 castaway and a cessation and ditch the mars because you already have alot of draw and put in 1 more cess and a strength charm or 2 more cess

If your have one i would ditch a night maintenance for a T-S-D

so in the end

Pokemon: 12

4-4 Blissey
    4 Absol

Trainers: 32

4 Quick Ball
    4 Pluspower
    4 T.V. Reporter
    4 Celio's Network
    2 Holon Mentor
    3 Roseanne's Research
    1 Night Maintenance
    1 TSD
    2 TGW
    2 Castaway
    2 Cess
    1 Strength
    2 steven advise

Energy: 16

4 Fire
    2 Holon Energy FF
    6 Dark Basic
    4 Boost

and for some reason my font just turned really small so idk how it will look when i post... hope it doesnt look this small...

3. Rayquaza14

Rayquaza14 New Member

You could also fit a 1-1 Weavile Tech and then use 4 Special Dark ...

And why not 2 Special Dark even without Weavile? For Absol then WarpPoint...50 :D

4. pokemaniac93

pokemaniac93 New Member

First of all, Absol EX is a very handy card. Like, what if you heavily damage a Gallade with Blissey, maybe with 30 damage left. They retreat. You mentor and get Absol EX. Move 3 damage counters to the benched Gallade and it's K.O.. You see what i mean? It's helpful in tight situations. I think that is a good idea, but some people in my area run decks where they have lots of cards in their hands.

5. yes it has some use but what if you start with it? well, lets see. Absol SW is USUALLY only good early game, like really early, yes he has SOME use later but not much. so you start with absol ex and so you MUST retreat him or they get free 2 prizes. so you attach and lets say your fairly lucky and get the non ex guy with say a mentor. you attach to your absol ex, next turn you retreat and that wastes an energy, wastes his power, and also puts you 1 turn behind on baleful wind which the 1 turn behind might not seem like much but the main appeal to absol is like t-1ing their Roseanne or something to that effect.

Absol ex can open you up to later game warp points that force up your absol ex and they get 2 free prizes.

i do see him being helpful on occasion but if you weigh out the risk vs. the help, i`d say hes bad. Not to mention the fact blissey normaly does something like 70then 70 knock out or 60 then 70 knock out things not 100 then 100 knock outs.

at the very least i would TRY it without the absol ex

Personally i prefer weavile blissey or banette blissey over absol blissey.

6. pokemaniac93

pokemaniac93 New Member

it's a one in 9 chance(11%).

7. Rayquaza14

Rayquaza14 New Member

8. pokemaniac93

pokemaniac93 New Member

thanks. That's even better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.