2 Dual Ball
3 Potion
3 Oran Berry
1 Oracle

2 Mewtwo EX
2 Wobbuffet (SS)
3 Wynaut
4 Ralts (SS)
4 Kirlia (1 Life Drain 1 Link Blast 2 Super Psy)
4 Gardevoir (2 R/S 2 EX)

This deck is some rough beats for whatever is playing against it. It already is tier 1 due to its sheer power most decks cant deal with it. I decided to post it because nobody has and it is to good not too ;\

Give your rants and raves etc

~Monkey

Last edited:
Hey,

Yeah, Gardevoir EX is INSANE! Glad you posted it. Great name for it too -_- Wish I woulda thought of that. Again, theres one change I have, and that is I would love to see Delcatty Oracle in here...it goes in all my decks and I think that it should go in most anyways. Give it a try and I am sure you will love it as much as I do.

The Mewtwos may not be needed either...I am not sure on it. They are insanely good, but I dont think they are needed. Gardevoir is just beastlier lol. Well, im gonna post my list, plus a possibly SICK varient that I discovered that may be gross as hell.

Yeah I love Gardevoir, I've been playing it for awhile now.

It looks good, but I agree with Chris, the trainers could use some work. I LIKE Delcatty/Oracle in this deck... it could work wonders. IF you ran Delcatty, you'd probably want at least one or two Mewtwo EX.

~ RaNd0m

Hey, another good card with Gardevoir, is Star piece. It's pretty good... just use the Gardevoir power to get an energy and 20 damage on a ralts or kirlia... and then you've got your self an evolved pokemon just for attaching an EXTRA energy a turn. It seems pretty good to me lol. :D Speeds up evolution too cause you can play a Ralts on one turn... power same turn star piece attached to it same turn and in between turns kirlia is out... on your next turn you just play gardevoir and you've by passed an evolution basically.

Whats the wording on Star Piece? I havent looked at it much. And yeah, Delcattys sick. Check out the list I posted here too.

Star piece says the normal poketool stuff then...

When there are 2 or more damage counters on the pokemon star piece is attached to, inbetween turns you may search your deck for the next evolution of that card, then place it on top (evolving it). Then discard star piece) It evolves off your turn... it's like being allowed to evolve on your opponents turn.

Alright I dont think star peice is super nessacary so I decided to go with something like this

17 Psychic
2 Warp

4 Copycat
3 Oaks Research
2 Elms training method
4 Potion
2 Nurse
3 Oracle
1 TV

1 Mewtwo EX
2 Skitty
2 Delcatty
2 Wobbuffet (SS)
3 Wynaut
4 Ralts (SS)
4 Gardevoir (2 R/S 2 EX)

this seems fine to me now ;\

Last edited:
Is it just me or is delcatty/oracle going to be the standard combo for every deck in this format now?

I think the mewtwo has viability as a decent back up, especially with Delcatty in it. Which I have noticed is quite nice. The biggest problem people make is they do it every turn. still I was thinking about just going 1 Warp Energy maybe for 18 psychic just to make it possible to get a good delcatty draw thing going.

I also just came to realize R/S Godofwar says energy attached not just energy cards so I was wondering what to drop for some boost energy ;\

+30 Plus power? SURE =P

I would discard the 4 potion, add in four boost energy..

I would suggest discarding two psychic energy for two power charge if need to get boost energy back...

I would discard Mewtwo Ex for another Nurse....

=\

Alright so I started thinking about it and this deck should maybe deck a change for the better and instead of being just a strong attacker you could use it to swarm your opponent with gardevoirs. heres the list I came up with quick.

14 Psychic
1 Warp
4 Boost Energy

4 Copycat
3 Oaks Research
3 Oracle
2 Pokemon Fanclub
4 Power Charge
4 Nurse

2 Sentret
2 Furret
1 Wobbuffet (SS)
4 Wynaut
4 Ralts (SS)
4 Gardevoir (2 R/S 2 EX)

This is the closest I could think of in 5 min so this of course needs some fine tuning but with the right list I think this could easily be a dominating deck

Drop 1 Wynaut, one Oracle, and the single Warp Energy for 3 Switches. Drop the Nurses for Potions and/or Moo-Moo Milks, so that you can shrug off the damage from Psy Shadow without losing your Energies. Also consider dropping 1 Psychic Energy, 1 Copycat, and 1 Power Charge for 3 Energy Switch -- again, so you can Psy Shadow without having to worry as much about the damage. Finally, go 2/2 on the Kirlia, rather than 1/1/2 -- or, choose one and just use it. Not sure which Kirlia to favor -- they're both pretty good -- but drop one single Kirlia for one of the other single. Or, you could even drop 2 Kirlia for Rare Candies. Overall, looks like a good deck. Furret looks like it really helps.

I don't post much here, but I think this may be helpful. I like some of the suggestions given here, but I think some problems have been overlooked. The biggest threat to this deck that I can see is an Armaldo/Delcatty combo. Your opponent will draw, and you'll be having a hard time. Your best plan of attack is to hit him hard and fast. I think a Mewtwo ex/juggler combo as early in the game as possible will douse a lot of potential problems. Having a Mewtwo ex out, you juggler 2 energies into the discard, then scoop them onto the mewtwo ex. Second turn you can be King of the hill. Alternately, you could run Delcatty as well for insurance reasons. Your latest deck has hardly any board control, You could use some cyclone energy, (even though they get to choose), more warp and switch. And although Wynaut is a cool idea, most times, when the opponent gets a little set up, you'll only be getting 1 pokemon for a prize to the opponent. You'd be better off with something with more hp.

procrastination alley: well the basic version that just uses gardevoir as a beater has delcatty and the whole mewtwo thing. This is just a experimental idea that I was coming up with.

Dkates: Why wouldnt I want to drop the strongest healing card in this game at the moment. the whole point of swarm is to use little energy to abuse the nurse. Also the switch is a thoughtful suggestion but warp works just fine and I can tutor for it with furret so it would seem better to me to run warp. On Energy swtich its nice and all but the deck just has no room. I think copycat the energy and power charge are all better cards then the energy switch.

I really don't like this last version, now most of your searching power is gone and all you're left with is the wynauts to fetch your evolutions. The point of this deck was to hit hard and fast with either of the gardevoirs, with the Elm's training out of the deck, you lose that advantage. This deck can dominate, if you can get out the godofwar. This is a much tougher set up to do because now you're dependent on getting furrets out as well as the gardevoir, which you only have two copies of in your deck.

Without the delcatty, you lose the point of running oracle at all. Instead, for two turns you can't use your oak's, copycats, wynauts, or anything that manipulates your deck and hand. I think you actually lose speed and the suprise that comes from swarming. You're probably better off running a non-supporter.

Actually, I suggested dropping the Nurses because Gardevoir and Gardevoir ex are better the more Energy you have in play. Nurse discards Energy. See where I'm going with this? Besides, Nurse is a Supporter -- and the more of your Trainers that are Supporters, the fewer options you have on a particular turn.

yah its true matt It wasnt consistant enough but It did show me how strong boost energy is in the deck and now its a tutor target for me.

dk the whole point of the last version was swarm I mean granted technically nurse is counter productive BUT for the theme I was trying it wasnt. cause all I need was 1 energy and w/e the oppoent had and I could swarm pretty decent. Sorta like old rev kingdra but there just isnt enough good draw/healing to be able to swarm that well yet ;\ so anyways Im back stuck to the old version but I did make the change of -1 mewtwo ex for another TV because with delcatty I need to put that energy back in to make it consistant enough, so far its been working great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back