Good combo with Honchkrow MT???

Discussion in 'Cards: Strategy and Rulings Discussion' started by pyrot53, Oct 17, 2007.

1. pyrot53

pyrot53 New Member

is there anything that is a really good combo with honchkrow im think of making a deck with a 4-3-1 honchkrow line if the lv x is any good

2. secretsof2113

secretsof2113 Moderator Trader Feedback Mod

ambipom is great hand contril with honch. i'm hoping the lv x will be good too.

3. Jayson

Jayson Active Member

You could probably get away with a 4-2/2 line of Honchkrow, since your Honchkrows will probably be bench sitting while your murkrows use their attacks for free.

4. pyrot53

pyrot53 New Member

i was thinking ambipom or mighteyena ex because u can switch out there other pokemon idk its between ambipom or mighteyena ex with a chingling starter the deck

5. DarthPika

DarthPika New Member

Murkrow is a good combo.

Ok, for an real combo try Mightyenia ex.

6. Blaziken 1111

Blaziken 1111 Active Member

Why do you need a combo. It's a beast by itself

7. The Captain

The Captain New Member

i was going to do Mightiena ex and PK( plunder is pretty great if you worried about cess crystal) and Sabel eye CG. Baissically just pure disruption, then dropping 4 wager and then some of the new Team Galexy supporter in the next set. It would be pretty solid i think.

8. MrMeches

MrMeches New Member

Weavile!

Murkrow's get KOed easily just allowing for the Scramble's to power up Weavile! Stack Darkness nrg on weavile on the Bench and bring up one with a scramble! You dont have to do nrg attachment ot Krow since it can use Honch attack... is nice and fun to play!

9. Croatian_Nidoking

Croatian_Nidoking New Member

I've been experimenting in my head with Weavile SW/Honchkrow/Ambipom deck w/4 TGW, 4 TGM, and possibly Umbreon*. The idea behind this deck is to (obviously) to deprive your opponent of a hand. The Weavile can rev any Pokemon in this deck (assuming you already have an Energy in hand) in a single turn.

- Croatian "darkness falls" Nidoking

10. therage

therage New Member

a good combo with it is....CHOCOLATE RAIN.