Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Great Encounters hits La Crosse, WI 2/10/08

TLesky

Ok everyone. Its time for another great Prerelease in Western Wisconsin. The Great Encounters Prerelease will be on Feb 10th. Store and registration will open at 12:00pm. Packs will be craked at 12:30pm. We will only be having a main evemt challenge, no Pre Con decks. Sorry. $25 bucks is all it takes to get over $40 dollars in brand new merchandise. In addition to the regular 8 packs, and other merchandise everyone gets, there will be additional packs for the 4 top finishers in each age division. So, come on down to River City Hobbies=504 Cass St. La Crosse, WI. Any other questions, feel free to PM me right here on the Gym. Look forward to seeing you there!!:thumb:

I actually was going to run it Superbowl weekend too. But with the Packers having a shot at it when I booked, I opted for the following weekend. Too bad. We would have loved to have you here again.:frown: I guess we will have to wait till stated to see you.:thumb:

Hope you have great weather up there! If the snow can hold off, I'm sure you'll have a nice turnout!

Back