Great Encounters Prerelease Greenville, SC 2/3/08

Discussion in 'Prerelease Tournaments' started by Feraligatr, Dec 27, 2007.

8 league13 468 60
  1. Feraligatr

Feraligatr New Member

215 Pelham Rd
    Suite B102
    Greenville, SC
    864-250-0260

Directions
    From High Point, NC / Charlotte, NC / Raleigh, NC: I-85 South to I-385 North (exit 51) toward Downtown Greenville.Take the Haywood Rd exit (exit 39). Turn right onto Haywood Rd and go two tenths of a mile and turn right onto Pelham Rd. Go 1/2 mile and look for Pelham Commons on the right. The store is on the lower left side of the shopping center and facing Butler Springs Rd.

From Asheville, NC: I-26 East to US-25 (exit 54). Turn right onto US-25 and go to US-276 and turn left. Go to SC-291 and turn left onto Cherrydale Point. Go to E North St and turn left. Go to Pelham Rd and turn right. Go to Pelham Commons Drive and turn left.

From South of Greenville: I-85 North to I-385 North (exit 51) toward Downtown Greenville.Take the Haywood Rd exit (exit 39). Turn right onto Haywood Rd and go two tenths of a mile and turn right onto Pelham Rd. Go 1/2 mile and look for Pelham Commons on the right. The store is on the lower left side of the shopping center and facing Butler Springs Rd.

From Columbia, SC: I-26 West to I-385 North (exit 51) toward Downtown Greenville.Take the Haywood Rd exit (exit 39). Turn right onto Haywood Rd and go two tenths of a mile and turn right onto Pelham Rd. Go 1/2 mile and look for Pelham Commons on the right. The store is on the lower left side of the shopping center and facing Butler Springs Rd.

Date
    Sun, February 3, 2008

Registration Time
    12:00pm - 1:00pm

Start Time
    1:00pm

Entry Fee
    $25

Format
    Limited. Each player will receive 6 booster packs to build a 40 card deck (including
    basic energy that will be supplied).

Attendance Prizes
    Everyone gets Prerelease Promo Card and Special Prerelease Deck Protectors while supplies last !!!

Tournament Prizes
    Everyone gets 2 booster packs.

PLUS I will add 1 pack for every player that enters and those additional packs will be
    distributed among the top 3 per age group!!!

Side Events
    Booster Draft (5 booster packs) - $18

Door Prizes
    Great Encounters Theme Decks (1 per age group)
    3 booster packs of Great Encounters (1 per age group)

Grand Prize: 10 packs of Great Encounters

2. ncpicachufan2000

ncpicachufan2000 New Member

one week to go!!:thumb:

3. Feraligatr

Feraligatr New Member

All set and ready for next weekend's Pre-Releases. Look forward to seeing everyone there.

4. BoDragon

BoDragon Member

I look forward to being there. A great set and great times are ahead.