Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Grinder 2006

Gym Leader Blaine

<a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/member.php?u=15
Good Afternoon Pokegym. Welcome to the Grinder coverage for Wolds 2006. We will let you know what is happening through out the day. PUI will also be updating their website and we will be working with them and will let you know what information they post and when on their site. All the information you need will be found here: http://www.op.pokemon-tcg.com/content/events/faqs/2005-2006/worlds_minisite/

As a reminder, those of us in the Hive (ie computer area) do not know what decks players are playing so please don't ask. Thanks, :thumb:

I have been waiting for an hour for this topic.

Anyway, any idea of how many people showed up for the Grinder?

survivor said:

I talked to a few of my friends when they were in line, they said there was 3 lines (one for each age group) and everyone was given a ticket my 10- friend was number 50-something (red ticket for 10-) and my other friends 15+ was numbers 178-180 (blue tickets for 15+) i asked one of them if there was 100+ people behied them and she said yes, so there will be some unhappy people seeing how only the 76 people behied my friends will get in.

survivor said:

Sorry it has taken a little bit to start the thread, as always running the tournament somputer is the Hives First job. We will keep you posted as to what information we can through out the day. :biggrin: We do not have final numbers yet on how many in each age group.

the ft. laud. loud mounth said:
Yo GLB when you get a chance and if you know can you tell us how many people per age group will make it in to worlds?

Number of players that will make it in to Worlds as posted on the PUI site:

10 & Under: 16
11 Thru 14: 8
15 and Up: 8

The Grinder has started!!!!

Here are the number of players in each age group:

10 & Under: 95
11 Thur 14: 124
15 & Up: 293

Total players: 512

Any news on Russel Murray, thge Fotheringham family or anyone from the UK. What about Yamato? Is he there?

Can anyone there tell me if Japan playing the Raichu d/Raichu ex/Minum/Plusle/Mew ex/Drk. Ampharos deck that I heard someone mention?

Gym Leader Blaine said:
The Grinder has started!!!!

Here are the number of players in each age group:

10 & Under: 95
11 Thur 14: 124
15 & Up: 293

Total players: 512

In comparaison, The WC05 Grinder :

15 & Up : 252 (-41)
11-14 : 92 (-32)
- 10 & Under : 42 (-53)
TOTAL : 386 (-126)

WC04 Grinder
10 & Under > 19
11 - 14 > 48
15 & Up > 146
TOTAL : 213

More and more player, it's good ! (But how many european ?)

I will be constantly checking the grinder and coming back up to post it here, so if anyone wants to know how someone is doing just post here and I will try to find out.

Round 1 is not yet over.

Back