Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Grinder Questions

mcynet

Does any one know if they are limiting the grinder to a limited amount of people?

When do you have to be there to sign up?

Do you need a ticket like Nats?

How Many rounds are they planning?

What is the format?

I am going to the grinder I just went 6-3 at nats and missed top cut on the tie breaker. I dont want to miss the grinder. At nats My tickets were all jacked up and I wanted to make sure to find out all the info in advance so I dont make the same mistakes.

Thanks,

u don't need a ticket like nats it's free
the line for the grinder usaully start a couple hours before the registration time which is usaully like 9 or something i would look it up again
sometimes they do a cut off for the amount of people allowed. they will announce it there so i would recommend getting there early ha ha

i hav question. pui has given the top 16 masters at USA nats invites to worlds, instead of the originally anticipated top 8. does this mean there will be 8 seats added to worlds in the masters division? or does it mean 8 seats get taken away from the grinder??

There was never a 'fixed' amount of seats available, because many invites come without a travel award. And not all of those invites will be used.

The invites that are available through the grinder will still be there. There might or might not be extra invites added if non-travel award winners don't show up at Worlds.

Does any one know if they are limiting the grinder to a limited amount of people?

When do you have to be there to sign up?

Do you need a ticket like Nats?

How Many rounds are they planning?

What is the format?

I am going to the grinder I just went 6-3 at nats and missed top cut on the tie breaker. I dont want to miss the grinder. At nats My tickets were all jacked up and I wanted to make sure to find out all the info in advance so I dont make the same mistakes.

Thanks,

There is an official website, with all official information.
I serious don't get it why people ask questions here while they can look it up so easily.
LCQ All you need to know

Although the offical site says alot it dosen't say how many they are limiting the tournament to. My question was also so that people that have been and are going to the grinder could give real Input. I know what the site said about nats and nothing went like it said registration didn't start at 9:00am I was inline at 7:30 and done with registration by 8:00am. also it was supposed to be limited to 512 we had more then that in masters. they said that seniors was sold out on friday that wasn't the case either. I just want to find out the real scoop so I dont get caught of guard again. This was my first nationals and it seemed a bit crazy.

Back