4 Holon's Adventurer
1 Copycat
4 Rare Candy
2 Switch
3 Windstorm
2 Night Mainteinance

4 d Rainbow
8 Fighting

Strategy: Make Groudon delta with Amphy and do 100 damage per turn with Flygons energy acceleration.

Last edited:
Well.. if you wanted to speed up the deck... couldnt you just play 4-2-4-1 Typhlosion MT/DF and use basics from DF do that way you can still use castform start...?....

Well interesting idea.. just alittle slow...

Yes maybe it is slow.. I think i need to add 2 Bebe's, I need a t1 mentor for an spearow trapinch and marep, t2 celios for fearow and search for vibrava (and if i drew an rare candy with delta draw i can RC to Flygon), then build the Amphy, i think it takes 2 turns (fearow flaffy, fearow t3 amphy).. if i can do another delta draw maybe i draw something nice, and at the t3/t4 start hitting with groudon ex.. if I see they are playing Lucario or something I can search for 2 trapinch and try to build a Flygon ex in the t3..

Well, i must add bebe's and another buffer piece, << it works well with Groudons body ^^

night maintenance will get his energy into the deck but then he'll have to search for them from there. what is it Prof oaks that gets you 2 energy?

Mr. Stone's Project will get you 2 Basic Energy from the deck or discard.
Would Chimecho d help with the Energy problem? He does use all 8 Legal Holon Supporter spaces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back