Groudon ex d

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by mila, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mila

mila New Member

:tongue:

2 Mareep d
    1 Flaffy d
    2 Ampharos d

2 Spearrow d
    2 Fearow d

3 Trapinch d
    2 Vibrava d
    2 Flygon d / 1 Flygon d ex

3 Groudon ex

1 Rayquaza ex d

4 Holons Castform

4 Holon Mentor
    3 Bebe's Search
    4 Holon's Adventurer
    1 Copycat
    4 Rare Candy
    2 Switch
    3 Windstorm
    2 Night Mainteinance

4 d Rainbow
    8 Fighting

Strategy: Make Groudon delta with Amphy and do 100 damage per turn with Flygons energy acceleration.

Last edited: Oct 26, 2007
  2. thechubbss12

thechubbss12 New Member

Well.. if you wanted to speed up the deck... couldnt you just play 4-2-4-1 Typhlosion MT/DF and use basics from DF do that way you can still use castform start...?....

Well interesting idea.. just alittle slow...

3. mila

mila New Member

Yes maybe it is slow.. I think i need to add 2 Bebe's, I need a t1 mentor for an spearow trapinch and marep, t2 celios for fearow and search for vibrava (and if i drew an rare candy with delta draw i can RC to Flygon), then build the Amphy, i think it takes 2 turns (fearow flaffy, fearow t3 amphy).. if i can do another delta draw maybe i draw something nice, and at the t3/t4 start hitting with groudon ex.. if I see they are playing Lucario or something I can search for 2 trapinch and try to build a Flygon ex in the t3..

Well, i must add bebe's and another buffer piece, << it works well with Groudons body ^^

4. speeder

speeder New Member

how can you get nrg back?

5. Aggy&Co.

Aggy&Co. Member

night maintenance will get his energy into the deck but then he'll have to search for them from there. what is it Prof oaks that gets you 2 energy?

6. pokmeman

pokmeman New Member

Mr. Stone's Project will get you 2 Basic Energy from the deck or discard.
    Would Chimecho d help with the Energy problem? He does use all 8 Legal Holon Supporter spaces.

7. OLD_SCHOOL_PLAYER

OLD_SCHOOL_PLAYER New Member

spearow is not delta....

8. Master_Whiscash_77

Master_Whiscash_77 New Member

once leafon lv. x comes out, that will be a lot faster and won't use near as many cards.

9. lolganium

lolganium New Member

yeah, i like the idea, good with blissey lurking in just about 5/6 players decks these days.

10. zthunderz2

zthunderz2 New Member

since you can only use one delta sign a turn, i think you should take out one spearow and one fearow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.