Groundbreakers Checklist: Which TFs are you hoping to get?

Discussion in 'Trading Figure Game' started by Pokemon Trainer Mikko, Mar 28, 2008.

8 league13 468 60
  1. List of Pokemon from the checklist:
    1. Armaldo
    2. Blastoise
    3. Bulbasaur
    4. Cacnea
    5. Cyndaquil
    6. Elekid
    7. Flappy
    8. Geodude
    9. Girafarig
    10. Hariyama
    11. Jigglypuff
    12. Kabuto
    13. Kadabra
    14. Lairon
    15. Lapras
    16. Larvitar
    17. Latias
    18. Latios
    19. Linoone
    20. Mankey
    21. Metagross
    22. Mewtwo
    23. Mightyena
    24. Noctowl
    25. Poliwag
    26. Psyduck
    27. Raticate
    28. Slaking
    29. Smoochum
    30. Snubbull
    31. Spinarak
    32. Spinda
    33. Steelix
    34. Venasaur
    35. Wartortle
    36. Wobbuffet
    37. Xatu
    38. Zubat
    39. Green
    40. Koga
    41. Landon
    42. Sabrina

Personally, i'm looking foward to a lot of these figures. I need to get another Meowth, as well as a Weezing from Next Quest before I can move on to Groundbreakers; i'd also like to get a Misty and Brock but those two are elusive ;_;

From this set, i'm looking forward most to the following figures:
    3. Bulbasaur
    4. Cacnea
    5. Cyndaquil
    8. Geodude
    9. Girafarig
    10. Hariyama
    11. Jigglypuff
    12. Kabuto
    13. Kadabra
    15. Lapras
    16. Larvitar
    17. Latias
    22. Mewtwo
    24. Noctowl
    29. Smoochum
    33. Steelix
    36. Wobbuffet
    40. Koga
    41. Landon
    42. Sabrina

More than anything though, all the figures in this set have some pretty fantastic sculps. I wish I could upload the image I have of the checklist, but I guess that's not a possibility? Anyway, share your opinion! Tell me who you are looking forward to! I'll want even more of these figures if I can get a Misty ^_^;

2. bullados

bullados <a href="http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?

I'm always up for my FAVS. I've already gotten my G8r. Blasty is in this set. Still looking for Gardy, Vire, and Flygon...

3. The Fish King

The Fish King New Member

Without a doubt, the most desired figure, the one that I will hunt until I find is Sabrina.

4. Jigglychu

Jigglychu New Member

They sure look cool. If only we knew what they did....

5. doomsday24

doomsday24 Member

I found a starter last night at TRU. It has Landon, Mightyena, Geodude, and Latias in it. Here is what they do (well, as best as I can describe until I can take a few pictures). The attacks are listed in order around the dial.

Geodude (2 MPs)
    -Rock Throw (40)
    -Rollout (30X) Spin until you get a result other than Rollout. This attack does 30 damage for each Rollout.
    -Selfdestruct *** Geodude and the Defending Pokemon are Knocked Out.
    -Miss
    Rollout takes up almost half the space, with Selfdestruct and Rock Throw taking up about the same amount of space surrounding the small Miss section.

Mightyena (2 MPs)
    -Bite (40)
    -Crunch (50)
    Taunt ** Mightyena and the Defending Pokemon spin again until they don't spin Purple
    -Miss
    The miss is a fairly small section of space, with the other three attacks seemingly evenly spaced amongst the rest.

Latias (3 MPs) (Ability - Mirage: If Latias is knocked out, remove Latias from the game.
    -Psychic (50)
    -Miss
    -Mist Ball (70)
    -Miss
    Psychic takes up half of the space, with Mist ball taking up a lot of the other half. The miss sections seperate the white attacks on each side.

Green, Latios, Raticate, and Hariyama are in the other starter set and Latios has the same ability that Latias has. I will do what I can to get pictures taken of these along with the checklist poster that came in it as well soon.
    :thumb:

6. Jran Sakarra

Jran Sakarra New Member

I am looking to get all of them!

7. BoDragon

BoDragon Member

Blastoise, Mewtwo, and Steelix are my early favorites being among my favorite Pokémon. Realistically I like all figures for each of them bringing something to the table.

8. orangematt

orangematt New Member

Is this set still going to be released?

9. BloodDraek

BloodDraek New Member

I don't think it is

10. sgtdarryl

sgtdarryl New Member

I'm going with the 3 gym trainers mewtwo cacena and Jiggly puff I think green is red with a paint job and I already have Latios from the starter set

11. NMcCoy

NMcCoy New Member

If Spinda does what I think it will then I totally want one.