Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Grr.... Annoying Pokemon!

Dunsparce, because I haven't found a use for it yet.
Magikarp, because it's so completely bad. At least it goes to Gyarados...

I'm surprized that nobody has mentioned Ratatta... I don't think I was able to travel anywhere in R/B/Y or G/S/C without seeing that annoying rodent...

Well, its attack is high, it's just that it's KO'd easily because of its low defense. I can see why its annoying, but they put it in there to help you out for the first few stages of the game. This continues to this day with Sentret in Johto and Zigzagoon in Hoenn.

In the TCG, Hypno all the way... (I know they are rare, and semi to pretty good cards, but....). It started with Fossil. 2 Boxes, 2 cards shy of finishing a set. Holo and NH Hypno. 2nd to last card I needed for TR was Dark Hypno Holo. In Game Boy TCG, 3 cards remained unattained, 2 where ghost cards, the other, Fossil Hypno, DOH!!!! Thank god I got Hypno H and NH in my first few packs of AQ, or I woulda shot the stupid thing. LOL!

In the GB cames, Sparce and Luvdisc (Sparce's Water equivalent). Seeing Luvdisc made me think they wanted a non evolving Karp. WHY NINTENDO, WHY????? The only thing usefull about it, it carries Heart Scales, other than that, useless....

Water Pokemon Master said:
Mime Mime Mime Mime Mime Mime Mime Mime (while sweeping Delia's grass)

Well, I guess we know what that means :lol:

Anyways, I think one of the most annoying pokemon (for me) is a really huge tie between Ponyta, Tangela, Golbat, The Legendary Dogs, Houndour, and Pikachu

Why?

Ponyta/Tangela- Gets in the way of training my pokemon. How so? Im trying to fight a bunch of Rapidashes and Donphans in Silver Road and up pops a few Ponytas and Tangelas for a good 30 minutes

Golbat- programmed way too much in Ruby/Saphire. Dont get me wrong, it's good when it evolves into Crobat, but until then, It makes you want to scream until you break the screen.

The Legendary Dogs - Many of you are going o_O, but just listen. They are such cowards. Every time I fight, I cant land a hit because they run away. And they move from place to place. I know thats what tehy are supposed to do, but it makes you want to stop playing (or at least me).

Houndour - Its annoying because its hard to catch. Simple as that!

Pikachu - This thing has been driving me up a wall. Why? Because its the only half-way decent electric type that you can get not including the legendary electrics. And lets not forget the TV show. Oh my G-D, it gets annoying. Anyways, I wish Nintendo and Gamefreak focus a little more on the other electric types.

What, you want a baby Pokemon for Voltorb or Magnemite? Why don't we just call it Transistor? and haven't they pointed out Electabuzz from time to time?

For me, it'd be in the TCG - Dark Slowking. I've never really liked the Slowpoke line much in the first place, but when Neo Destiny came out.......I'd buy a pack or two most weeks at my league, and it seemed like half of them had Dark Slowkings in them. I had like 3 or 4 before I even got my Destiny box, and then I got at least 3 more from the box. I gave 1 each to two of my friends, and pretty soon, I got more. I gave even more of them to my friends(who by this point, were feeling almost the same way about it as me), and I still had about 5 of them. I made a trade with someone, a couple of my rares for 2 packs, 1 destiny and 1 LC. Guess what the rare was in the Destiny pack :rolleyes: :mad:?

Cooltrainer Aaron said:
The always odd blobo, Wobbuffett. And the name Spoink always got me, what kind of guy comes up with the name Spoink?

Hey, you got somethin against the name 'Spoink'? :p

I never really liked any of the legendary Pokemon, because those are just about the only Pokemon anyone likes. Seriously. Give me Zubat or Elekid or Lotad any day of the week.

In the GB, it's dogs and Latias-Latios.
They just run around, and you almost NEVER see them! And when you do, they either A) run away, B) use roar or something like it, or C) you have no pokeballs!

In the TCG, the title goes to NG Igglybuff.
There may be some use for it, but I never found it.It just took up space in the pack. Oh well, at least it wasn't common...

I happen to love that card. I was affraid everyone would tech it against me. I liked playing stuff like Fossil Dactyl and Dark Vileplume. Luckily no one did =)

Oh yeah. This was quite annoying in GS. *Ring ring* just lettign you know, Dunsparce are swarming. "AND?????" *click*

Back