Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

!!Guardy Lvl EX deck!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typhlosion_21

This was just a deck I though up while screwing around with redshark and I thought I should put it up on the Pokegym and ask other's opinions B4 I can start looking forward to maybe trade around for these cards and make a total waste of time and waste of my cards out of it. So anyway here's the list:

Pokemon: 21

4x Holon's Castform HP <--- Starter
4x Ralts δ DF
3x Kirlia δ DF

2x Gardy SW <--- Tech/Attacker
2x Gardy ex δ <--- Backup Attacker/Great Tech(PokePower)
2x Gardy Lvl. X <--- Main Attacker
2x Sentret SW
2x Furret SW <--- Good Tech/Sacrifice

Trainers: 25

3x Bebe's Search MT
1x Buffer Piece CG
2x Castaway CG
3x Holon Mentor DF
2x Night Maintenance MT
1x Phoebe's Stadium PK
3x Prof. Oak's Visit SW
4x Rare Candy HP
2x Rossanne's Research SW
1x Scott PK
1x Speed Stadium DP
1x Strength Charm DF
1x Time-Space Distortion MT

Energy:14

1x Cyclone
2x Scramble
11x :psychic:Psychic:psychic:

Strategy:

The Strategy Here is to start out with a Holon's Castform start and D. Draw 'til you can set up, a few kirlias, Furrets, and maybe even some Gardys.... anyway, do this 'til he gets K.O.es or you already have D. Drawed enough for a clean Gardy Start, you can use Furret to get anything else You may be missing...
After that it's pretty much a K.O. fest.

Holon's Castform

Starter, Just for Delta Drawing and for X-tra NRG when You can be Running low.

Ralts δ / Kirlia δ

Just There for the Delta Drawing Start, and to be there to get Evo. ed in to Gardies

Sentret / Furret

These are put in for a faster start, once they get knocked out, then you can use one of your Scramble Energies for a quick sweep until you can get someone else ready.

Gardy SW

He's in here for his power, that can search your opponent's discard pile for a supporet and use it's effect as your own, without playing one from your hand (NICE....), and for his attack, this is hust a quick 60 and your opponent can't use any powers (pretty nice, huh....)

Gardy ex δ

This here is a pretty good tech in here for the Gardy deck. he can use his power to shut off Powers and Bodies (Great power considering most decks are built around powers and/or bodies), and he can do a quick 80 and even if he were to be K.O. ed the next turn, his attack can move an energy attached from him to one bench. (has to be a Holon's Castform, considering he can be the only energy to move because I have no fire energies in here, and why would you move a lone psychic energy or a Cyclone energy, unless there is a crystal Beach out, then you can try to get a Scott or a Stadium out quickly or move the psycho NRG)

Gardy Lvl. X

Here he is, the :psychic:Beast:psychic: himself....
He can auto K.O. the lowest HP Pkmn on the field Every Turn, so if your opponent has a slow start and you have a Gardy SW out with 2 NRG's and a gardy Lvl. X in your hand, it's pretty much an Auto-Win either way you can go, so your opponent will focus all of his power on Gardy ex δ or on the Gardy Lvl.X, you can start building up someone else on the bench and start sweepingthe field BABY.......

Last edited:
maybe buffer pieces instead of strength charms to keep you PKMN hp up so that they don't get in the way of LV.X's Bring Down. overall its a cool deck

also coould you look at Monogamy in my signature

You do realize that Gardy lvx attacks the k.o.s the pokemon with the lowest hp reguardless of whether or not it is your opponent's or yours. Just letting you know if you didn't know.!! :biggrin:

Yeah, I did, but most of these Pkmn have high HP, and I'm not worried about it...., I can always use Gardy SW's attack instead of the Lvl. X aatack as a back up if he/she has high HP Pkmn....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back