Pokémon TCG: Sword and Shield—Brilliant Stars

Gundam: Zeonic Front advice needed.

Okay, I somehow doubt there's many fans of this game here, but it never hurts otherwise... (And I prefer not to use a FAQ on this game, except as a last resort)

I'm stuck on the second mission. A few minutes into the mission, both of my team leaders get destroyed at nearly the same time. The objective of the mission is to take out all of the gunner turrets (Or whatever the correct term for those are) along each team's set route, along with avoiding being taken out from behind with helicopters.

I've been able to set my route so that I more or less come at all the gunner turrets from their blind spots, and take them out. I've had minimal trouble with those. Bearing in mind that I have both teams set on auto-pilot (They'll simply follow my predetermined routes and attack plans), and I believe it's the helicopters that keep getting me. They keep nailing all my Zaku Mobile Suits in the back, I.E., their weak point. One shot does it.

The attack route I use is similiar to the one the game provides, with just a few variations from the original route, in order to mess with the gunner turrets.

...So yeah, any general advice for how I should go about doing this mission?

Autopilot is ineffective, as the A.I. Doesn't cover their weaknesses nearly as well as they should. Focus on defense rather then offense and take the mission slowly; It might take you awhile but at least you can finish.

So then, switching between piloting the two head Mobile Suits would be the most effective method?

Also, the attack commands issued, instead of the quick attack style (>>> Attack) it should be the slower version? (> Attack)

Use > Attack and manually control all robots. It may take long to complete the mission, but it is more efficent amd will result in an easier mission overall.

Back