Gyarados/roselia

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by korythatsrightmare, Mar 30, 2004.

8 league13 468 60
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. korythatsrightmare

korythatsrightmare New Member

This deck is meant for speed
    Pokes
    3Gyarados
    3Magikarp
    4Roselia
    3Bulbasaur
    2Ivysaur
    3Venasaur

Trainers
    4Oracle
    4POR
    2Rare Candy
    4Lady Outing
    4TV Reporter
    2Town Volunteers

Energies
    6Water
    16Grass

Use the roselias speed growth on gyarados for two turns after giving it one water energy, probably using one of the draw to get it, you keep energies on the field to keep your hand small and fully power any pokemon in two turns, send out the gyarados to block/knock out the pokemon. OHKOs Blaze-chicken ex. This is not my idea, but a friends fathers idea, I dont know the best trainers for this deck, can anyone help? I was thinking maybe take out the Venasaur line for magnetons to get energies from the discard back to your hand. Plz help.

2. pokedood68

pokedood68 New Member

what is POR i never heard of it what does it do and what set do u get it in

3. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

POR is Professor Oak's Research, and Pokedood, check the Encyclopedia in the Single Card section to learn some of these terms so you don't have to post asking. I would suggest taking out 4 grass energy and add 4 Boost energy. The Boost help Gyarados get powered up even faster. Take out all the Lady Outing for 3 Seer and another Rare Candy. Hope I helped!
    -Swampy

4. lookinforwailordex

lookinforwailordex New Member

por is professor oaks reasearch and kory this deck is pretty good i must battle you tommaorw at cooks ok

5. pokedood68

pokedood68 New Member

im not cory im charles

6. lookinforwailordex

lookinforwailordex New Member

i was not talking to you iwas talking to my friend who made the thread korythatsrightme

Last edited: Mar 31, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.