Gyrados/Swampert

Discussion in 'Deck Help and Strategy' started by SwampertEX, Nov 14, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

Pokemon:18
    3 Mudkip (Bubble)
    3 Marshtomp (Bubble)
    3 Swampert (Holo)
    3 Magikarp
    3 Gyarados (Dragons)
    3 Dunsparce

Energy:18
    3 Boost
    15 Water

Trainers: 24
    4 Switch
    4 Oak's Research
    4 Bill's Maintenence
    3 Oran
    3 Elm's Method
    3 Rare Candy
    2 TV
    1 Fisherman

Check it out!!! I'm testing out the new Dragons cards, and I think this deck could work! Tell me what you think!!!
    -Swampert

Last edited: Nov 17, 2003
  2. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

I changed the name.

3. Dendrobatida

Dendrobatida New Member

I'd count your total number of cards....you list the pokemon number at 18, but have only given 15....forget a dunsparce or two (or three)? Even if you add those three necessary to bring that number up to an actual 18, you're still a few cards short of a deck (heh), for 18+18+22=58. I'd edit your post, give us a complete deck to work with, and then we'll critique and offer suggestions accordingly.

4. Dendrobatida

Dendrobatida New Member

I should also mention you've made the same, or similar, mistakes in your "gift of spite" and "denial" decks in earlier posts, along with your three most current decks, the gyarados, the charizard, and the sceptile/roselia. You're probably going to hate me for pointing all of this out, but if I can save you from getting a game loss or disqualification in a tournament for having an illegal 58-card deck, then I suppose it's worth it. Unlike in some other card games, where the deck size is flexible, in pokemon constructed formats, it is set in stone: it must be a 60 card deck. If you buy a preconstructed theme deck, you will be able to read this, and other pokemon rules in the rulebooks included. You might want to check one out. Hope this helps,

Cheers,

5. SwampertEX

SwampertEX New Member

No I don't hate you. I've had an off weekend, that's all...
    -Swampert

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.